Possible Miscarriage.. Please help !

BabyTime777

Reaction score
Hi to everyone reading this... Well,
I came off the pill around 7 weeks ago now and have been having unpreotected sex as we are TTC.
I am a week and a half late for my period. I took a HPT 3 days after the missed period and it said negative so i just thought my period was late.. Around 3 days later of that negative i was spotting light brown blood for 3 days, So this morning decided to do a HPT and I got a positive (even tho the 2nd line wasnt as thick as the Test control line)
And about 5 minuts after doing that test i started seeing red blood...
It wasnt heavy at all an around an hour late there was no new blood from what i had saw, but i had been haivn a few pains.. So i went to the toilet and as i sat down to have a wee.. Blood just gushed out from me (Sorry if tmi) but now i am feeling fine and am hardly bleeding..
Is it possible i am having a misscarriage? This would be my 2nd 1.. But im wondering because the pain is nowhere near as painful as the 1 i had..

I really don't know but didn't want to read and run so sending hugs x x x x x

Hey

I had my m/c on the 5th jan i was only 7 weeks dont wnt to scare you but what you are describing is really similar to what happened to me, only had blood when i went to the toilet and wiped and didnt really go through alot of pads and also had no pain, my partner and i are trying again so fingers crossed, but i supose the only way to tell is to get to the docs and have a scan or blood tests done

hope everything works out well

take care

Seems like it is normal. I had my MC at 4w6d on the 9th of Jan and it was just heavier than a normal AF. If you want more reassurance you can get bloods done and this will tell you more. Hope you figure it out and GL :hugs:

sounds to me like it ould have been chemical pregnancy hunnie (very early MC) sorry for ur loss and what ur telling me is defo normal after a chemical, keep tyring hunnie and we all here for support also welcome to bnb :wave:

I just had a chemical on thursday. on I got a post HPT on weds and thurs with faintlines. I felt preggo. On thursday I noticed pink tinged mucus, then I felt pain down there and slowly started to spot and then it went away then that night it came back and alot and the next two days it was alot. Now on my 6th day I still have it except its bright red and lighter.

Brown blood is old blood and the red is new.

I am so sorry. I know its hard. :hugs:

I am sorry that this is happening. If you want to be sure - maybe contact your doc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->