Possible miscarriage?

giraffe1

Reaction score
I'm 2-3 weeks pregnant and getting mild pains around where my ovaries are, mainly on one side but no bleeding or anything. Could it be a miscarriage?

I really dont know Im sorry! This may be silly but who told you that you were 2-3 weeks pregnant? Its just becuase I read somewhere and it couple be completely wrong that when you do a pregnancy test its generally assumed you are 4 weeks pregnant, again I could be wrong about that. So if you are saying 2-3 weeks because thats when you did your test then you could be further along than you thought!!

I dont want any of that to scare you as it coupld be wrong, im sure someone on here will be more help.

But you could be experiencing an ectopic if you are having pain down one side. i dont say that to panic you.

but my advice would be if you are worried and in pain seek medial help. good luck

xxx

It's true - the first two weeks or so of a pregnancy you have not even ovulated because you count from the first day of your last period. Perhaps you are 4-5 weeks, in which case a little spotting and cramping can be totally normal.

Sorry I'm new to all of this so not being very clear. I did a CB digi test last week which said 1-2 and one this week which said 2-3, so I assumed I was 2-3?

It's confusing! I know.
I don't use those digital tests but I think they count from after you ovulate. When was the first day of your last period? That is where the doctors and midwife will count your pregnancy. Either way, your symptoms sound totally normal for pregnancy. Try not to worry too much and congratulations!!

first day of my last period was on the 24th December. Thanks!

I've used a CB digital before, it measures from estimated date of conception (based on how much HCG it's reading in your urine). The instructions with the test say what the difference is between what the test will tell you, and how your doctor will date it (I think it's add 2 weeks on what the test says?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->