Possible misdiagnosed miscarriage or am I just holding on to hope?

Mrs.iwnamkabb

A Family Begins with Love
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I’ve cross posted his in the miscarriage section but wanted to see if I could get more feedback in here. Anyone have anything like this before?

I thought I had, and still mostly likely did have, a miscarriage last Wednesday, I was 5+1. I had horrible cramping (right hip area
Only, the lain radiated in to my leg) which turned to bleeding last wednday in to Thursday. It was so instant and painful that I went to the ER. When I got there she checked my cervix, said it was still closed, then did an ultrasound and saw nothing in my uterus or in my tube. They said that was expected since I was still so early. My hcg was 900’s. They kept me overnight for pain management and the next morning drew my numbers and they had dropped to 465. They sent me home with miscarriage information and that has been all.
That was last Wednesday evening in to Thursday. It’s Monday now and since the hospital my bleeding has just been this pink red spotting that stopped today. It’s only there when I wipe and my boobs hurt worse than they did before. So I took a pregnancy test about an hour ago, and that line was darker than any of my others leading up to that point. I attached a picture for you.
I know the only thing I can do is get my bloods checked again and see where they’re at. Idk if maybe there was something lingering in my tube that needs to be removed or if maybe by some grace of God there’s still a baby in there and maybe it was a misdiagnosis. I’ve heard of these things happening when there’s two and you lose one and not the other.
Anyways I’m not putting my eggs in that basket just yet but I can’t explain why my test today would be darker than any of the others I’d taken before last Wednesday happened. The bottom right corner is today, the one above it was taken 9 10 days ago. Which was 5 days before the bleeding happened.

Long story I just needed somewhere to write that all down. We got so excited an announced that we were pregnant. Then annanounced it and this whole weekend has been shit to be honest.

I know it’s probably nothing but wanted to hear what you ladies had to say. Thank you ❤️
https://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z403/jenifer_rene06/481A28E2-3E1A-466A-B8F1-A99BADBEC528.jpg

Hi ladies,
I’ve cross posted his in the miscarriage section but wanted to see if I could get more feedback in here. Anyone have anything like this before?

I thought I had, and still mostly likely did have, a miscarriage last Wednesday, I was 5+1. I had horrible cramping (right hip area
Only, the lain radiated in to my leg) which turned to bleeding last wednday in to Thursday. It was so instant and painful that I went to the ER. When I got there she checked my cervix, said it was still closed, then did an ultrasound and saw nothing in my uterus or in my tube. They said that was expected since I was still so early. My hcg was 900’s. They kept me overnight for pain management and the next morning drew my numbers and they had dropped to 465. They sent me home with miscarriage information and that has been all.
That was last Wednesday evening in to Thursday. It’s Monday now and since the hospital my bleeding has just been this pink red spotting that stopped today. It’s only there when I wipe and my boobs hurt worse than they did before. So I took a pregnancy test about an hour ago, and that line was darker than any of my others leading up to that point. I attached a picture for you.
I know the only thing I can do is get my bloods checked again and see where they’re at. Idk if maybe there was something lingering in my tube that needs to be removed or if maybe by some grace of God there’s still a baby in there and maybe it was a misdiagnosis. I’ve heard of these things happening when there’s two and you lose one and not the other.
Anyways I’m not putting my eggs in that basket just yet but I can’t explain why my test today would be darker than any of the others I’d taken before last Wednesday happened. The bottom right corner is today, the one above it was taken 9 10 days ago. Which was 5 days before the bleeding happened.

Long story I just needed somewhere to write that all down. We got so excited an announced that we were pregnant. Then annanounced it and this whole weekend has been shit to be honest.

I know it’s probably nothing but wanted to hear what you ladies had to say. Thank you ❤️
https://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z403/jenifer_rene06/481A28E2-3E1A-466A-B8F1-A99BADBEC528.jpg

So sorry you are going through this. I do not have experience with your situation but I would go have my bloods drawn again just in case. :hugs:

I would ask for your bloods to be redone, could have been a mix up. Usually with a natural miscarriage you would see more bleeding than just some spotting. It could be any number of things so you really do need to see your doctor again and take a photo of the tests with you, both lots so they can see the comparison. hCG leaves blood before urine, but it's hard to measure progression in urine tests unless you have been testing all along and can see they have consistently progressed instead of tests from days ago to now. I had a chemical which gave me positives, then I had af, but then my tests got darker again, and the seesawed. I had to get a beta to reassure myself things were going as they ought to and nothing else was happening. Book an appointment asap

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->