Possible Plug?? ***TMI***

Laura85

Mummy to 1 & Expecting!!
Reaction score
Hello...

I will warn you of the possible TMI...

I went to the toilet this morning for a wee.. when i wiped i had alot of goo down below...which took about 3 wipes to clear but i can still feel it coming now.. it was clear and snot like..could this be my plug?? :blush:

If so does that mean Flump could be coming soon??? :happydance:

Laura. xx

I've been losing mine for about 10 days and nothing! Its the bloody show you want to look out for!

i dont no hun, but hopfully this is the start of something for you :hug:

Sounds like it could be hun - I lost my plug yesterday ... it was jelly like with a yellowy tinge to it. I lost some the size of a pound coin then a larger piece a little later. It doesn't have to be bloody to be your plug!! It could be hours before something starts but could also be weeks ... Hope this is the start of it for you xx

I had that for 2 weeks before Lylah was born, the day i went into labour the plug went blood streaked. But it is your plug by the sound of it, its kinda thick stuff.

Quite a few girls on here described their plugs as being snot like so hopefully it is!
Altho bear in mind you can loose bits of it for weeks before labour - it isn't a definate sign that labour is imminent unfortunately xx

I have been having major contractions, backaches etc for weeks now. I noticed some snot like discharge too this week and the baby still isnt here so it may be a while for you yet.

Its defo your plug hun I started loosing mine 6 days before I went into labour x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->