possible positive opk??????

makemeamammy

Reaction score
hi, i really never wanted to post a thread saying 'i'm not sure if it's positive i need ur advice' cos i always thought ppl actually do know they just wanna hear it but here i am...i hate myself for doing this but it's sooooo faint that i am doubting myself!!! also it's CD48 and i only started charting on cd30 - i kind of thought i had already o'd but af never showed up and was getting really worried i wasn't gona ov at all!!

please help-first time using opk's and charting etc so i honestly do need some help here

first one was taken an hour after opk, second one was taken within 10mins

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 60
Hiya chick

I posted in BAW & your TTC thread to explain in more detail but these are not positive yet sorry :hugs:

Keep testing sweetheart :hugs: you will get there I promise xx

oh! shit! but as there is a line will it go darker or is it just a random thing? x

Hard to say babe

Some ladies always have a very faint line no matter whether thay are Oving or not, while other gradually get darker & some girls suddenly get a line which then disappears as quickly as it arrived!

The key is to stick at it every day until you work out what pattern your body is going to follow, I know this isn't ideal as you could potentially use a lot of OPK's but its the only way you can find out whats happening xx

ok thanks hun, wow-the slump after the high :cry: but at least i know now! fingers crossed it gets darker, never had any lines before

Aw! I feel bad for bringing you down now hun :hugs:

But I thought you should know the facts so you weren't being misled, sorry to have to be the one to depress you :hugs: xx

The line needs to be as dark or darker sweetie, hope it's soon though! xxxx

no, i'm just glad there's something there! now i guess i just hope it gets darker-i'm glad i know xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->