Possible Positive?

Kjr9

Reaction score
Hi All,

This is my first post so just a little bg. I'm 27. I don't chart or anything; I usually just go by my CM and changes in my body to tell when I'm ovulating. I think I ovulated between 3/6/16 & 3/8/16. My partner and I BD on 3/7/16. Since then, my main symptom is that I started cramping really bad on 7 DPO. I usually don't cramp that early for AF and I got sore boobs on 8 DPO but I usually get those around that time.

I bought four tests yesterday (9 DPO). The first was a fluke with no control line. The second I had a very faint positive around 9PM!!! It showed up after about a minute with very diluted pee. (I drank a lot of water after screwing up the first test so I could pee again). I got super excited but no one else can see it lol. What do y'all think?

I tested again around 1 AM with FRER but I got an indent line. I'm going to try again in a few hours with a digital test. If it's negative, I'm going to TRY not to test for a few days...or I might just go buy all the tests at Walmart. Who knows.:winkwink:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 46
Good luck. My af is too show Saturday, all test are negative.

I definitely see something. You're not crazy. I hope it's your BFP!

Thank you. I've tested using a lot since then and got all squinters and BFN. Right now I'm 12 dpo and got a indent line this morning with a $ store test. My cramps stopped but I guess we will see if AF comes Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->