Possible pregnancy??

Bubblesmarie

Reaction score
I have been experiencing a drastic increase in cm that's thick and creamy (I have to constantly clean up), severe dizziness, headaches (sometimes migraines), mood swings/emotional, hungry hungry hungry, sore nipples and armpits, light cramping, and easily over heated. AF is not due for another 6 days. Can/should I test or wait? I also have a physical in 10 days.

If you have some tests around then maybe test? How many dpo do you think you may be :)

So I went back and checked my chart. I'm actually 4 days late now for AF. Still having a lot of cm, hungry, headaches, and very moody. Also using the bathroom more often. I did have some pink cm a few days ago after dtd but only when I wiped. I haven't tested yet as I haven't had a chance to run to the store. My belly feels warm too, like butterflies, and mildly crampy. I may give it another few days before testing.

Im also trying to figure this out, my period chart says im supposed to start on June 9th, but thats like day 37 so idk if its off or not, but a week ago I had some stretchy discharge that was pink and brown. Ive also had a few cramps here and there and a sore nipple. Also noticed I have been a tad bit hotter than normal.

I would test if I were you. Especially if your cycles are always normal. Sounds like you have some good symptoms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->