Possible pullout method failure

ProudArmyWife

2 Princesses & PG with #3
Reaction score
So I have been on the pill since I had our second dd. We moved almost a year ago and since then I've had some ummm blunders with my pill :haha: the most recent blunder was was missing like three pills in a row (I am very busy, fill time nurse, 2 kids and back in nursing school to complete my degree so I tend to just crash at night when I get home completely forgetting my pill). Anyways missing the pills of course induced my "period" 2 weeks after my previous "period". DH and I decided I would come off the pill just until my next cycle comes to give my body a rest and let it get back in sync.

Now that being said I have ALWAYS been regular 32-34 day cycle even when stopping pill pack mid pack (I did this when ttc our second and period came back regular first go around no problems)

I am now a day "late" and am to scared to test :dohh: part of my brain is saying your pregnant and the other part is saying no your fine your body is just probably out of whack. Either way here I am waiting and wondering. I don't have any symptoms other than fatigue but as previously mentioned in very busy so I can rationalize that. It's actually the lack of symptoms that concerns me though since I generally have sore boobs, cramps and cravings about a week prior to AF.

it wouldn't be the worst thing to be pregnant but it def wouldn't be in our "timeline" we had set out. Part of me wants a :bfp: and then another part of me is scared to get a :bfp:

Help ladies any advice or words of wisdom

Im in a similar situation right now i came off the pill because i was terrible at taking it and missed soo many, im now late and thinking i could have gotten pregnant while on the pill but im scared to test too, i suppose the only think you can do is take a test to find out, good luck!

I bought some tests today. Probably gonna give it a few more days see if AF shows if not I'll go ahead and take the test. Good luck to you too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->