possible second pregnancy?? plz read

imeverything

Reaction score
Ok i will try my best to keep this short. I had my son in May of 2009 and the pregnancy was swell. I tell u i had no cravings no morning sickness nothing. I found out i was preg at 4 months because my ex cracked my ribs and i needed an xray. So anyway, i had an amazing pregnancy and because of all that i think im facing a problem.

I had the Mirena (IUD) put in not even a month after I gave birth in 2009. In 2011 i switched to the paraguard due to hormone issues and weight gain/acne with the Mirena. I stilll have the same paraguard in from 2011. I have un protected sex with my new partner (together since August of 2014). We dont use condoms or pull out or any other method but my paraguard.

About two weeks ago i started having awful nausea. I now wake up with my stomach completely empty even if i eat before going to bed. Anyway, I'm a NIght owl and so i wake up about 1 to 3pm depending. when i do wake up, as soon as i stand or some times sit up i feel an immediate sickness in my stomach. And i will retch and retch and nothing will come cause its all empty in there.

I have never been car sick but maybe two months ago i got horribly car sick sitting in the back seat going down a very curvy road. It felt exactly like i feel every day when i wake up but it was horrible that day! Never has it been so bad. What i feel in the mornings is like motion sickness meets hang over. Its generally not too horribly bad, but it has been crippling a few times.

Also, i have a fluttering in my stomach. My weight can't be used as an indicator of pregnancy since our food is at times low and so my weight will change 10-15 lbs a month normally anyway. I have been sleeping more often like around 10-12 hours when normally 8 or 9 would be plenty. I have been a raving bitch (according to my bf) and also i noticed it too. None of these things are anything i have ever experienced but i found this site on google looking up Preg symptoms and other sites as well and it looks like all of these things are preg symptoms.

I am asking here since I Dont have insurance and so i cant shell out any money at all on a Dr visit if I'm not preg. I wanted To see if i could find some direction or guidance here.

I also have a sinus infection ive had over a year and my bf seems to think that all of my symptoms have do with that. But im also having lower back pain. with my son i did have breast tenderness and fatigue. Those were all the symptoms i had besides no periods. Also i am currently having periods but they are Not normal and are very.light. the paraguard makes them heavy, like change a super tampon every hr and still need a pad...but now they last two or three days and are normal flow now maybe still heavy but they dont last 7-10 days any more like they used to with the paraguard. They got lighter in Jan, about the time i had that bad morning sickness that one time in the car.

Does anyone think i need to get this checked out? Could it be anything but pregnancy? If I'm pregnant I'll get Medicaid and it's fine but if I'm not we really can't afford to see someone.

Thank you again in advance and plz excuse my typos I'm on my phone and i haven't been to bed yet. My sleep is way off too....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->