Possible to feel movement already?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Dream.A.Dream, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Dream.A.Dream

Dream.A.Dream Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!

For the past 2 or 3 days I've been feeling what I think is baby moving. It's in near enough the same spot all the time, and feels like little flutters. Like when you get a muscle twitch and you can feel it twitching, like in your eye or your face or something. I don't really know how to describe it. My mum said it sounds like baby. Do you think it is? I thought I wasn't supposed to feel movements until 16 weeks or more. xx

2. hudz26

hudz26 Mum to 3

hi hun i am preggy with baby number 3 and with my 1st it was 14 weeks when i felt her move, 12 weeks with my lil boy and 10 weeks with this one :)
    take care xx

3. mrs.ksmith

mrs.ksmith mom of 4 expecting #5

hi mommie,
    it really depends on your body and how well you know it. i was almost 6 months with my first guess i didn't know what i was looking for my second i was 12 weeks, my third i was 10 weeks, my fourth i was 8 weeks and with this one around 7 to 8 weeks.