Possible to get a BFP without sore bbs??

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by LaPinska, Jun 3, 2011.

1. LaPinska

LaPinska Well-Known Member

Just wondering how likely it is. I am in my 43rd cycle ttc and am 9 dpo and do NOT have sore bbs!! Im kind of shocked because i have had sore bbs during every tww for 42 cycles in a row. If not a BFP does it mean my ovulation was weak or that my prog is too low??

2. Amethyste

Amethyste Mummy to Ella

Hi, i am wondering the same cos it seems a frequent symptom for everybody. My bbs are not sore but i realised i have now montgomery tubercles and AF is due tomorow. I have also been having pain on my ovaries for a couple of hours, scince i came back from work. Don't know what to think of as i am not sure when i ovulated and this is our first month TTC. I am trying to hold the test till sunday if Af is not there yet. Not sure if i can but i am working all day 2morow so it will keep me busy. I did one on wed but it was a BFN.

3. SKAV

SKAV Wife & Mom of 3 boys!

Hi :wave: For both my pregnancies I never felt anything strange with my breasts. They weren't sore at all..only difference was that they were doubling in size :haha: If this is somewhat reassuring:flower: GL to you all:hugs:

4. smokey

smokey Mummy to a monkey

I never had sore boobs when I had my bpf in fact I never had a single symptom from what I remember untill about 5-6 weeks, it was the only month I had nothing.

5. DaisyBee

DaisyBee Mom of 2

Not everyone gets the same symptoms. Sore bb's was never one of my things during 2ww while pregnant.

6. anna_marie

anna_marie ttc after loss <3

I never had sore boobs during my whole pregnancy :D

7. Erinsmummy

Erinsmummy pregnant with no3

I never had sore boobs through any of my pregnancy. Didnt even feel any differnt till about 7 weeks. then started to be sick every morning lol.

8. LaPinska

LaPinska Well-Known Member

what i mean is for those who usually got sore bbs, if you didnt on the tww of your bfp. i just want to know if not having them when i usually do is a good thing or a bad thing. most likely its a bad thing probably atleast for me but i would still like to know.

9. rdy4number2

rdy4number2 Well-Known Member

My breasts never hurt. They got the dark green lovely veins, but no pain. Mine don't hurt near my period either...

10. aragornlover8

aragornlover8 Well-Known Member

Definitely possible. :) In fact, I think I normally had sore bbs before my period but didn't really get that symptom on the cycle I got pregnant.

11. lisap2008

lisap2008 Well-Known Member

I normally always get very sore BBs before AF , this cycle none but I do have Montgomery tubercles all the way around my areolas which is a new symptom too, and mild cramps and pressure feeling. not having sore bb's was making me question whether I ovulated but I know I did from both sides this month. anyway I will know sometime in the next week if I am pregnant or not.

12. Aussiemum81

Aussiemum81 Well-Known Member

Ive never had sore boobs with my children up until i was around 5 weeks along. They just got bigger!.

13. cebethel

cebethel mama of 2 boys

I never had ANY symptoms at all when I had my first BFP :)