Possible to get a BFP without sore bbs??

LaPinska

Reaction score
Just wondering how likely it is. I am in my 43rd cycle ttc and am 9 dpo and do NOT have sore bbs!! Im kind of shocked because i have had sore bbs during every tww for 42 cycles in a row. If not a BFP does it mean my ovulation was weak or that my prog is too low??

Hi, i am wondering the same cos it seems a frequent symptom for everybody. My bbs are not sore but i realised i have now montgomery tubercles and AF is due tomorow. I have also been having pain on my ovaries for a couple of hours, scince i came back from work. Don't know what to think of as i am not sure when i ovulated and this is our first month TTC. I am trying to hold the test till sunday if Af is not there yet. Not sure if i can but i am working all day 2morow so it will keep me busy. I did one on wed but it was a BFN.

Hi :wave: For both my pregnancies I never felt anything strange with my breasts. They weren't sore at all..only difference was that they were doubling in size :haha: If this is somewhat reassuring:flower: GL to you all:hugs:

I never had sore boobs when I had my bpf in fact I never had a single symptom from what I remember untill about 5-6 weeks, it was the only month I had nothing.

Not everyone gets the same symptoms. Sore bb's was never one of my things during 2ww while pregnant.

I never had sore boobs during my whole pregnancy :D

I never had sore boobs through any of my pregnancy. Didnt even feel any differnt till about 7 weeks. then started to be sick every morning lol.

what i mean is for those who usually got sore bbs, if you didnt on the tww of your bfp. i just want to know if not having them when i usually do is a good thing or a bad thing. most likely its a bad thing probably atleast for me but i would still like to know.

My breasts never hurt. They got the dark green lovely veins, but no pain. Mine don't hurt near my period either...

Definitely possible. :) In fact, I think I normally had sore bbs before my period but didn't really get that symptom on the cycle I got pregnant.

I normally always get very sore BBs before AF , this cycle none but I do have Montgomery tubercles all the way around my areolas which is a new symptom too, and mild cramps and pressure feeling. not having sore bb's was making me question whether I ovulated but I know I did from both sides this month. anyway I will know sometime in the next week if I am pregnant or not.

Ive never had sore boobs with my children up until i was around 5 weeks along. They just got bigger!.

I never had ANY symptoms at all when I had my first BFP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"