possible to have 2 shows?

L

Luhweez

Ok so i had my bloody show last week, it was a browny/clotty/mucusy kinda thing which the midwives confirmed was my show as it was whilst i was in hospital.

Tonight, im just after going to the toilet, bright red blood in my underwear right through to my jeans and running down my leg..is this just more show? or should i give the midwifes a call? i just wanted to see what you girls thought as im being induced in the morning anyway.

xxx

someone told me u can have more than one, but not 100% sure on that.
if ur worried just ring the midwife, they never mind being bothered :)

I had about 40, and she was still pulling lumps of it out when she was examining me for induction.. :sick:

lol that sounds horrible, thanks though put my mind at rest i was like :| :shock: it's not the prettiest sight ever.

You can have 2 - but give them a call anyway. Better to be safe than sorry - I'm sure they won't mind.

ild give her a ring anyway just to be on the safe side u'ld be kicking your self if it was somethink serious (touch wood it i'snt) xx

You can have two shows, I did. But if you are really bleeding you should give the midwives a call. :hugs: Good luck, hun x

Yes you can have two, it sounds like you may be dilating more so it stretches the membranes etc and can cause more bleeding :D

you can have more than one when the plug comes away in bits, like toria, rather than one big, well plug! you can always give them a call to be on the safe side honey really good luck :hugs:

Yep agree with the others, you can have two but it never hurts to give the MW a call to confirm!

Oooooooh maybe you'll be going in before the morning... fun fun fun!!!

lol i think so too, its like im having a period, sorry *tmi* and the clots are quite dark so gonna ring ring and hope its as everyone says!

sweetie I hope you called the mw! Please do check asap with a mw or doc. It is most likely a show, but bright red bleeding needs to be checked out.

Id phone the MW just to be sure. Let us know how you get on. :hugs:

Did you call hospital or MW yet? I would if i was you hun x

Your bloody show isn't normally runny. Just snotty. Maybe you should give them a call. Hope everything is ok!

Any update babes? Did you contact the midwife yesterday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->