possible to ovulate so early on long cycles

Pixie2982

Mum of 1 and pregnant
Reaction score
hi

just a quick question really

can you ovulate real early in the cycle(CD10) and still have a 32 day cycle?

i am using the CBFM this month and have lows still but on CD10 my cervix was high real soft and open with lots and lots of Clear Mucus and only slightly Egg white type
im really worried ive missed ovulation this month as my donor is not meeting me until CD13 CD15 CD17 and CD19 (i have long cycles)

yes its amazing that ive found a generous donor to donate 4 times per cycle(yes it was difficult after 5 years of trying) with a 2 year break in between due to too stressful

and i guess i had a chemical last cycle because i had positive HPT on 8DPO (even doctor agreed it was a positive) then negative since up until my real light AF

but im ok with it because it means i've finally found the right donor where the sperm meets egg so to speak and that i caught ovulation

but my thinking is regarding OVing early is because my boobs have not stopped hurting since last ovulation and the would normally stop on CD1 and start hurting again after Ov, and repeats every cycle

I don't think so, I think luteal phase is maximum about 16 days... I find I always have what I call my "fake surge" before I get my positive - high cervix and EWCM, but negative tests, and then I get my positive about a week later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->