Possibly 6DPO - Symptoms - Please Share

Wannabe_Mummy

Reaction score
Hi Ladies...

I think today i'm 6DPO.

Wasn't actively trying, however so very very excited at the prospect of being a mummy now.

So far my symptoms are:

DPO1:Nothing unusual
DPO2:Nothing unusual
DPO3:Thick, creamy CM
DPO4: Very gassy, slight CM
DPO5:Woke with a sore throat, cramping, tiredness, light pink spotting, sharp pain in right breast, cm, gassy
DPO6:Slightly nauseated, darker spotting, gassy, sharp pain in right bb, mild cramps - appear to be less this am.

Anyone experiencing the same?

Im really concerned about the sharp shooting pain in my bb. My nipples and bbs feel generally fine - no tenderness etc.. Any ideas?

xx

Don't know about the sharp shooting pain, but my my bb;s are quite tender and I occasionally get shooting pains through my nipples :shrug:

I've also had the creamy CM and plenty of it too, along with being gassy and a 'full' feeling. I seem to be full feeling too and I've had the odd cramp and sharp pain in my abdomen. I'm also 6DPO x

I'm testing on the 3rd at 13DPO in the hopes that it will be a lucky day as it would have been my Mum's birthday. If it's :bfn: I'll keep testing until AF shows or I get a :bfp: xxx

Fingers crossed Rachael. Cramping has eased today... practically non existent now. AF due on 6th. Usually like clock work. Im worried that maybe its gonna be a BFN! Is it crazy to be this worried? Afterall we werent even trying! Now its all I can think about now! Still spotting today. Only a little when I wipe (sorry if tmi!). xx

:hugs:

When you want something, even if you weren't trying, it's always going to be hard if its :bfn:

I hope the spotting is nothing, or IB!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"