Possibly a TMI question

pinkmac85

Mom & pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hey ladies. Have any of you started noticing any leakage around your nipples?? I woke up this morning with a lot of white crusty stuff around mine, but surely it's to early to be leaking already!??!

Im sure I read somewhere that you start producing colostrum at 16 weeks? Dunno if it's right or if i've just made that up lol!!!! I've not really had anything yet though. x

Not yet but i squeeze them after a shower to check LOL prob not a good thng but nevermind.

i started leaking at 18/19 weeks its normal hun!! you may wanna go and buy some breast pads to wear though!!

I'm leaking colustrum yep. I've had both nipples pierced in the past so Im leaking triple from each side!

nope. not yet. :hugs: I know it is normal tho!!

Thanks ladies! Had my midwife appt today and she said it's colostrum and that its a good thing! Just means there will be LOTS of milk for the baby come breastfeeding time!

I havnt leaked nothing yet....is that bad lol

I never leak a thing , Not even after baby is born .. My boobies just dont co operate lol . xx .

Confession time! My sister gave me her breast pump about a week ago, me being curious i wanted to feel what it felt like, so i gave it a try! I was shocked to see a clear sticky substance come out not sure what it was exactly but that was one hell of a suprise!

I never leak a thing , Not even after baby is born .. My boobies just dont co operate lol . xx .

or mine :( i found it impossible 2 breastfeed as my son was a monstor lol he ate like a PIG and i couldnt produce enough :( takes the piss cuz ive got 40 f boobies lol

Well I am DEFINITELY leaking!! Woke up this morning and my right nipple was just soaked...ewwwww!! I hope it doesnt get to much worse if its this bad already!! I find my right nipple to be even worse when I sleep on my left side! weird!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->