• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

possibly bfp

Islander

Preggo - 1st Tri
Reaction score
Ok, so im probably overreacting but i need to tell someone... think we might have done it again. Not told DH yet as theres nothing really to tell - only signs is really spotty skin(happened last time) and slightly bigger boobs - both totally out of no where - its too early to test so of course i did one anyway and it came out neg but theres an almost line - u wouldnt see it unless u hold it up to the light and kno ure looking for it...as i say, prob just fooling myself - but fingers crossed...and i knew u ladies might undertand :)

im also ridiculously emotional...i dunno - think its prob an evp line but will be testing today, tomoro, the 25th and the 4th (there is a reason for these dates) so ill let you know.... meanwhile I shall keep saying in my head pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease........

best wishes sweetie, have my f'xd for u!!

well... i tested again (still way too early) and theres def something there and it isnt an evap line!still very early tho so will wait a while....

oh that is a good sign :D!!! please keep us posted..maybe u can post a pic of the test, i seen ladies here able to tell really early.

its so light i cant get good picture of it - testing on friday - its my birthday so hoping for a great present :)

Congrats! Let us know as soon as you find out. FXed for you!!

thanks ladies!!!dunno how im supposed to wait without going crazy!!!lol

My first BFP was so light my DH said it was negative lol WRONG!! He believed me when i sent him a pic of the digital that i took the next day with the word PREGNANT.....told you lmao!! sounds promising! good luck!

well, had a few negs now having faint bfps again...and i just feel pregnant but pretty sure we missed it this time...gonn wait a few more weeks...its so hard cause after an erpc and with already irregular cycles its so hard to work out whats going on!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"