• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

possibly ectopic

ttc126

Mom of Boys
Reaction score
Hi ladies. I hate being here. The club no one wants to join :( My heart breaks for all of us.

I should be nearly 6 weeks pregnant. I started spotting light brown on Tuesday afternoon/ evening and went in for an ultrasound yesterday. Well they found nothing in my uterus. Nothing. The dr suggested ectopic or that it's so extremely early. I'm pretty sure my dates aren't more than a day or so off. Well I still have strong tests and symptoms like fatigue and nausea. I am having very very light cramping and the bleeding has progressed to red but it's not much at all. I feel terrible physically and just gut feeling really paranoid it's ectopic. Any experience with this? Waiting on my bloods to come back.
So heartbroken, but trying not to lose sight of the fact that I have two healthy children.

Hi. I was searching posts and came across yours. How are you?

I feel I might be having an ectopic as well. I had a tubal reversal in 2010 and despite medication and every infertility treatment I couldn't get pregnant. We did IVF and our little boy is about to be 11 mo. I got a strong positive test in the evening of the 27 then did a two hour hold and got a 2-3 weeks on a digi. I had a beta and it was 199. I'm having another on Friday. I started spotting brown on Friday and then Friday night and Sat I started getting some red in with the brown like a rust color. I'm so scared

I'm so sorry to hear you're going through that :( Mine did not end up being ectopic so I'm very thankful. I hope yours isn't either. My first beta (after I started bleeding) was 208 :( So baby had passed awhile ago. Mine was brown spotting to rust colored then to straight up red after a day or so. How far along should you be? It could be implantation bleeding so try to keep hope hon. Thinking of you :hug:

The most I could be is 18dpo but I'm thinking its 17. I not keep track because we weren't TTC as I thought we'd have to do IVF again. My periods have been 28-30 days since having the baby. The spotting has stopped so far.

I don't want to give frustrating false hope, but if it didn't progress into worse bleeding, do you think it could just be implantation? I've had spotting with every pregnancy. Sometimes everything is totally fine! How was your progesterone? Maybe ask if you need to supplement?

I went to a private lab for the beta not an office as I am self pay and it's cheaper. I had a bottle of progesterone in oil for injection left from IVF so I started that Friday. I noticed once a bit of brown again on the tp tonight but that's been it all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"