Possibly having implantation bleeding right now, when can I test?

dollface85

Reaction score
We are not TTC but have been using the pull out method for 5 yrs with perfect success. We have a 17 month old son who was planned :) I have a 28 day cycle to the dot and my period isnt due till another 5-6 days.

About 4 hrs ago I started gettin mucusy pink and brown spotting. I thought my period was coming early but it still hasnt kicked in, and the bleeding is only there when wiping. Either im having breakthrough bleeding because of stress (first time for everything) or its implantation bleeding which I never had with our first one,.

Long story short, when can I test for an accurate result?

We are not TTC but have been using the pull out method for 5 yrs with perfect success. We have a 17 month old son who was planned :) I have a 28 day cycle to the dot and my period isnt due till another 5-6 days.

About 4 hrs ago I started gettin mucusy pink and brown spotting. I thought my period was coming early but it still hasnt kicked in, and the bleeding is only there when wiping. Either im having breakthrough bleeding because of stress (first time for everything) or its implantation bleeding which I never had with our first one,.

Long story short, when can I test for an accurate result?

I've never had implantation or a BFP but based on my research alone, if it was truly implantation bleeding I would start testing in a couple days that way your body has time to build up enough HCG, I would also recommend using a First Response Early Results test as I have heard those are the best for early detection.

I had implantation bleeding on my last pregnancy (unfortunately ended in MC) and tested 3 days later with a frer and got a very clear positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"