Possibly Pregnant? Confused

mayacat

Reaction score
This is turning into more of a ramble, but I'm curious if anyone has any ideas or similar experiences.

So we're planning to actively try later this year (like in a few months, once DD is 1), but we haven't been 100% good about protection either (80% good I'd say...). AF had JUST come back around US Thanksgiving lightly, then again just before xmas, but it lasted a light but long 3.5 weeks before ending suddenly about two weeks ago. The last 5 days or so, I've had to pee about 8 times a day, but no other signs that I could be preggo. I have no idea if my body is still trying to figure out this post-baby thing since she's still nursing a bit, or if there's a chance I might be pregnant already, or if it's just something else.

I'm going to wait until next week to take a test and see if the urge to pee goes away this weekend. Plus, the same thing happened at about 3.5 weeks with DD, so it would still be early if I am. I never had any extra symptoms besides a little cramping to signal AF in the past, so I don't think that's it either, but I don't know.

Anybody have a similar experience with experiencing some weird symptoms before AF in the first few periods after having a baby? Or i you actually got pregnant when your baby was 6-10 months old, how did you first suspect? If you're not trying and not blocking it either, are you always suspecting you're pregnant each month? I'm thinking I'm going to turn into a bit of a pregnancy hypochondriac every month if I'm not actually pregnant now :S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->