Possibly Pregnant...

DoolieBear

Reaction score
I'm new to the whole trying to conceive process. My husband and I are no longer on any form of birth control. My periods are pretty much 31 days cycles to the day. I had my period on December 26th 2013, and January 26th, 2014 as for the last few. I was due on February 26th, 2014 and now I'm three days late. I have been having some cramping on and off for about a week or so. Last time I had intercourse was on the 9th of February. I've taken three pregnancy tests over the past few days, including today, all negative. I'm hoping I could still be pregnant. I know it all depends on when you ovulate and so forth. I used an ovulation calender and the 8th and 9th were days that I should have ovulated. I have a very stressful job, emergency dispatcher, and have never had an issue with a late period. I hadn't really been trying to get pregnant so I wasn't overly worrying about it, just was letting nature take it's course. So just looking for suggestions, could have implantation occurred later? Any helpful advice is welcome!

I'm also a newbie to the site & trc so welcome & hello!

I'm currently stuck in the two week wait, although I could potentially 6 days past ovulation it's still considered earky. A lot if the women here test around 10dpo and a lot have said they conceived the day before ovulation.

I will just wish you luck and wish I could be of more help to you.x

There is a possibility you may have had an anovulatory cycle? These can happen to anyone at any point....

What brand of test did you use? Were they sensitive? It could be possible that you ovulated later too - or implanted later as you said. Looks like it's the waiting game for you hun...but good luck!! :)

Thanks for the replies. I have used two First Response tests and one ClearBlue test today. All negative. I was on the pill for about 15 years prior to this, but I've been off it for almost 10 months with completely regular periods. Just figured this time may be it. I guess I will wait and see. It appears some people just don't test positive for some time after their missed periods. Here's hoping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->