Possibly semen on fingers...

5littlecocos

Reaction score
What are the odds of pregnancy if my boyfriend ejaculates on my chest after oral sex, and afterwards, like a minute or 2, i wipe away some vaginal discharge with my hand...not remembering if i had semen on my fingers or not. I don't remember touching the semen in my chest...im sure j would have remembered. But im just very worried because i did touch my outer vagina and not sure. There was no penetration at all, as i am ovulating.

I'd say chances would be extremely low almost non-existent. I wouldn't be concerned about it.

You should be fine. The chances of getting pregnant are roughly 25-30% in a given cycle when a couple is actively trying.

Try not to worry! Your chances of getting pregnant are extremely slim even if there was semen on your fingers.

Good luck!

What are the odds of pregnancy if my boyfriend ejaculates on my chest after oral sex, and afterwards, like a minute or 2, i wipe away some vaginal discharge with my hand...not remembering if i had semen on my fingers or not. I don't remember touching the semen in my chest...im sure j would have remembered. But im just very worried because i did touch my outer vagina and not sure. There was no penetration at all, as i am ovulating.
You should be fine. The chances of getting pregnant are roughly 25-30% in a given cycle when a couple is actively trying.

Try not to worry! Your chances of getting pregnant are extremely slim even if there was semen on your fingers.

Good luck!
Thank you so much for replying back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"