Possibly Still Pregnant?

xoxo512070

Reaction score
Hello, here is my story, I had my sob 8 years ago, after him I got the Depo injection, for off of it 2 times and had my period for 3 months non stop both times so I got right back on it both times. I had the LEEP( burning pre cancer cells off of the cervix) in 2008. Got off my DEPO for good August 22 2013 was my last shot. Me and my fiance have been trying since and I know it takes time for the depo to get out of your system. Since March my periods have been pretty regular coming around the 24th or 25 every month. May I had 2 periods one in the beginning and again the 24th. My last period now was September 18th, so I am on cycle day 42, my longest before this was 31 days, shortest 17 days and Average 32, so I am really late! I have taken 4 home tests and they were all BFN, I took a blood test on the 27th BFN, they also drew tone of blood to do other tests which were all normal, pelvic exam was normal. Could I possibly still be pregnant? What do you think? Any advice is welcomed! :thumbup:

I'm sorry. It sounds like you are just having a wonky cycle. If even the blood test was negative it is highly unlikely that you are pregnant.
I hope you get your period soon so you can start your next cycle and hopefully have it be a more regular one. If not, you can always talk to your doc about taking something to jumpstart it.

Thanks, sadly I would just love for my period to start so we can start trying again, I have heard of some people getting their BFP way late, but who knows, I have an appointment with the OB the 12th of next month to figure out why we haven't gotten pregnant yet, So if its not here by then hopefully I will get more answers then, I am still waiting on my test for hormone levels to come back, maybe that will shed some light as well!

I hope you sort it out and get your BFP soon!

I also have heard of very late positives with urine tests. Have you heard of it with bloods too?

Yes actually I have, it has to do with some women just not producing the hcg hormones at a fast rate like others do. With my son 8 years ago, I had no clue I was pregnant, no signs, no symptoms, nothing. I had a gut feeling to take a test and at that point I was already 9 weeks! So I do not think I was producing the hormones fast, or symptoms would have kicked in. That is why I question this now and am really confused! :shrug:

Oh, that is confusing then. I hope you get your answers soon. Sorry I'm not much help.

Thank you and that's OK! Just hearing opinions and talking through it helps!

While it is rare it does and can happen...
I had a negative beta of .5 on 6-5-12
On the morning of 6-8-12 I took a htp because I was still feeling off and it came back + took a digi it said pregnant called my clinic and they sounded skeptical but had me come in and they drew another beta when they called me back the nurse was stunned because it came back positive 37.2.
my daughter in now almost 21 months old.
Fxd for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->