Possibly TTC #2...Concerned about Pregnancy after a C-Section

wonders10

Mommy to an Adorable Girl
Reaction score
Hi ladies! It's been awhile! DH and I originally thought we were "one and done" with our beautiful daughter, but now we are thinking about giving her a sibling.

Anyway, if we do decide to TTC, I'm concerned about something that was found on an ultrasound after my c-section. I had been having some irregular bleeding and on two separate ultrasounds, they saw the same pocket of fluid above my incision site. I can actually feel a little lump there. They didn't seem concerned by its presence but I'm concerned it could affect me getting/staying pregnant?

Anyone ever even heard of anything like this?

I haven't heard of it. Did the doc mention it having an effect on conceiving, or being something to keep an eye on if you were to become pregnant again? If they didn't mention it, it might be worth putting a call in for some advice.

I had a C-section but no ultrasound after. Was the ultrasound just to check on the bleeding you were having?

I'm ttc #4 after two csecs. I had a haematoma after my last baby in 2013. They've not been too concerned about it. I'll obviously have to have another csec. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->