Post baby bodies

msmissa

Mommy of 1 & expecting
Reaction score
I know we all have things we hate about our post-baby bodies i.e. stretch marks, c-section scars, etc., but are there things you're grateful for after having your child?

For example: A very special thanks to my son, I now have hips and I actually have boobs :haha: meaning I actually have a feminine figure

I always thought my body would look totally different after a baby.
however, somehow i gained 16 pounds literally all bump.
now i'm 9 pounds under my pre-pregnancy weight and no longer have hips or a bum.
don't know whether to contribute that to breastfeeding or not.
but now instead of A cup boobs I have Ds! :thumbup:
sweeeeeeet.

maybe after i pop out another kid i'll start to notice body changes as James took it very easy on my bod.

Omg msmissa you have 666 posts.
Hurry post something else!!!!!

Hahaha Before Aiden I could barely fill a B-cup. Now, after giving birth, I am really filling and starting to bulge out of my C-cup...without nursing more than 2 weeks!!

And thanks for the tip ;) As I am quite a superstitious woman :haha:

nice, so your boobs didn't deflate?!
i'm terrified of what will happen to my boobs after i stop BFing.
D cup back to an A cup? i hope not!!!

Nope, after my milk came in, I've stayed a solid C-cup

I could really go back to my normal DDD because these H's need to go!
I am really satisfied with my new Mommy Bum though.

Boobs that don't look like wet socks! Was a C, now a D... but it was all skin and no fullness, before. And more pronounced hips. ;)

Surreal: Those attributes are amazing aren't they lol. I LOVE finally having hips :D

I'm just grateful for the fact that he didn't totally ruin my body! I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight and my son is 5 weeks :)

I always thought my body would look totally different after a baby.
however, somehow i gained 16 pounds literally all bump.
now i'm 9 pounds under my pre-pregnancy weight and no longer have hips or a bum.
don't know whether to contribute that to breastfeeding or not.
but now instead of A cup boobs I have Ds! :thumbup:
sweeeeeeet.

maybe after i pop out another kid i'll start to notice body changes as James took it very easy on my bod.

So glad I'm not the only one! I gained 18 pounds and am now 7lbs under pre-pregnancy. Also now have hips and boobs! WOOHOO

Surreal: Those attributes are amazing aren't they lol. I LOVE finally having hips :D

Yup! Adds more "sway" to your walk! ;)

Ashleyroseeee said:
I'm just grateful for the fact that he didn't totally ruin my body! I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight and my son is 5 weeks

I'm actually ten pounds heavier then pre-pregnancy, but pre-pregnancy I was woefully under weight for my frame, due to stress in my life. Now I'm a healthy weight, again! I was down to a slim waist under a month of having LO, too. Was so proud of myself! :happydance:

i don't mind the stretchmarks and i had big boobies anyway (30f) but i can't get over the wobblyness lol. i was a size ten pre-pregnancy and now am a 14/16 but only a stone heavier!! argh.

i do have a nicer bum though - it was so flat before lucas lol :)

i don't mind the stretchmarks and i had big boobies anyway (30f) but i can't get over the wobblyness lol. i was a size ten pre-pregnancy and now am a 14/16 but only a stone heavier!! argh.

i do have a nicer bum though - it was so flat before lucas lol :)

Oh yes, totally forgot about this one. It's nice that it's a little fuller lol :blush:

Just thought with how much we want to go back to the way our bodies used to be, why not give a little recognition to the things we like :)

My bigger butt - my jeans fit and I don't have a flat arse! :haha:
Also loving the bigger boobies from 32B ---> 32DD

Am I the only one whose boobs barely changed? :cry:
Went from a 32B to a 36B.. woo. Hopefully this means they wont resemble two snooker balls in a sock when he's fully weaned off!

Erm... lemme think... Oh, I know.. My arms are soo much more toned from lifting LO all the time.

i hate thebig boobs! wnet from a small C to a DD borderline E. Im a runner, so huge boobies are not conducive to running and hurt so much when i try! Also, none of my old shirts fit, they wont button! Otherwise I feel like I've bounced back pretty quickly.

I know we all have things we hate about our post-baby bodies i.e. stretch marks, c-section scars, etc., but are there things you're grateful for after having your child?

For example: A very special thanks to my son, I now have hips and I actually have boobs :haha: meaning I actually have a feminine figure

Exactly the same for me. I was a twig like shape with "the body of a pre-pubescent boy" according to some "friends". Now I've got a nice round bum, visible hips (well..a hip, scoliosis make me only curve on one side!) and some (saggy) boobs! Saggy or not though at least it's something I can stuff in a bra! :haha: Plus pregnancy was the perfect excuse to finally gain weight. I've always been so tiny people thought I was doing drugs or anorexic, but really I just had a super fast metabolism and woke up super thin every morning despite going to bed with a pudgy belly every night. Having baby slowed down my metabolism a lot and I was able to keep weight on and give my body a chance to distribute it throughout my body. I've got some stretchies on my bum now, but I don't mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->