post baby, pre christmas diet........

babytibby

Reaction score
Hi

First time posting on here, slight migration from Baby club.

My lo will be 2 weeks old tomorrow and I am now very aware that I need to lose weight and would like to shift some before christmas, just so I feel a little happier with myself when I go out over the festive period etc

Thing is I have no idea where to start :(

Ive done slimming world and weight watchers before now and they both worked (WHEN i STUCK TO THEM)

Thing is, I have looked t both websites and I dont think I can take it all in at the minute. Ive also still got some of my baby tummy that hasnt gone down to what it was was pre baby (which was big enough as it was)

Any ideas?

oh and I had a section so am limited to what I can do regards exercise :( Even waalking with the pram is a struggle for too long as I also had to have a blood transfusion so iron levls etc are still very low.

I think im about ready for the knackers yard reading this lol

I would recommend just trying to eat clean. Cut out processed food and eat lots of veggies and protein and not a whole lot of bread, pasta, etc., but don't cut back on carbs too much if you're BF. But give yourself a break! You just delivered a baby via major surgery! The baby tummy is going to take a while to go away. It took 9 months to stretch it out and that was the easy way for those muscles to go. Walking and other moderate exercise are good and will get easier in the next couple of weeks (I had a section too).

Im just a very impatient person when it comes to weight loss. I just expect it to happen overnight though I know it wont cos I have been here so many times before.

Id love to shift a bit before christmas so I can get a bit of self confidence back, Im great when I have baby with me etc as I am so proud of her but not myself

I shall try what you suggest, I am going shopping shortly so I can fill the trolley sensibly again

Carbs are very important for your energy need plenty of them with newborn. as long as you eat right ones nothinv white!!

Can.take upto 6wk before seeing any change in your stomach after this point should be able to start light exercise. exercisr is the key in this esp to lose thd belly ( i had the dreaded over hang and total.7st gained)

want quick weightloss be prepared to regain. slow and steady youll reshape your body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->