Post-clomid baby, vag temps, PCOS, FF is crazy!

Nicole R.

Reaction score
Hello ladies 😘
I lost my BBT thermometer right at cd65 (I have PCOS. But have had 18 months of <45 day cycles! Finally, after years of working on my thyroid, hormone levels, and weight I have finally seen some progress. We are currently NTNP, however I continue to chart and am lrobably more on the TTC train. I had my first son who is almost 6 on my first round of Clomid. Second son (almost 5) came during my fertile post-partum period (Surprise!) I would really love a third however I can rationalize with only having two. I don't want to think I'll never experience the miracle of childbirth and pregnancy.. and I dont know if I could live without a little girl. Anyways!
Thyroid levels have been perfect, hormone levels regulating - having 45 days & under cycles for the last 18 months and this month comes. Complete fluke right? Well, FF gave me crosshairs as cd55 being my O day. I don't check my CP, as it confuses me and was not successful with last pregnancies, my CM is not really consistent - will get random EWCM/ watery/ creamy CM.
The only consistent thing about my cycles is spotting. I always, ALWAYS have brown spotting before AF. First pregnancy I had pink/brown spotting during IB, second pregnancy had no spotting. So the only thing that is for sure for me is brown spotting before AF.
I had brown spotting on cd 48,49,50. FF gave me crosshairs at cd55. Then had 1 day of brown spotting on cd81. I lost my BBT thermometer on CD65 and didnt input any more data until today. When I logged into FF, they took my crosshairs before I added today's temp. Not sure whats up with that? I logged off at "10dpo" and came back 3 weeks later to no crosshairs. My normal pre-o temp is around 97.5; I also temp vaginally. I had very erratic temps orally and had a much more stable chart when switching a few months ago.
Anyway. So today I took my first temp and its 98.69. I didn't believe the accuracy and took it three more times for 98.67 ; 98.69; 98.68. Pretty sure it's an accurate temp. I've never seen a temp of 98.69 except during my first pregnancy (didnt temp chart 2nd pregnancy (

The million dollar question; should I use FF orginal crosshairs and assume I am 39 days past ovulation with a temp of 98.69? Should I assume I could be in TWW? someone, help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->