Post CP cycle- opinions?

mamanurse

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I'm back in a two, maybe three, perhaps four wait limbo since I have no idea what my cycles is doing. I had a very early miscarriage last month after about 3 days of positive tests and 4 days of spotting turned blood around CD 46. My cycles have been half decent lately in the 33-35 day range, I know i O'd on CD 23-24 last month, got my bfp's between CD 36-38 (I could be off a couple days but you get the idea).

Anywho, I had ZERO expectations for this cycle since I knew it may be a little off. I started getting ov signs and CM and the works between CD 16-21, on CD 21 I got a very dark line on a OPK but not QUITE 100% as dark and positive as I've seen them before in previous months. the next few days there was basically NOTHING to show for on the OPK. Until suddenly, CD 26, a positive (but ZERO symptoms. sticky white CM, nothing). Oh well right? Hubby and I have been hitting the sheets every other day since CD 16 just to be safe anyway.

So we DTD CD26 only since he had to leave for a trip out of town and I will be at work by the time he gets home tonight (today is CD 28). We figure it's no big deal, may as well pick up where we left off tomorrow. Today I figure i'll do my daily pee on an OPK (since I am not confident I ovulated at all for some reason) and what do you know, the test line is literally 95% as dark as the control.

I know, I know. It's not positive unless it's AS dark. But this is so damn close it could easily be mistaken for a positive and I started thinking - was this as dark as the one CD 26?! I don't even know anymore.

So can anyone tell me if their cycles were sort of out of whack after an early miscarriage? Or does anyone have any experience with OPK tests that just don't want to quit? I have already considered myself out this cycle, for the main reason that my hormones are out of control it seems. How could LH be so high POST ovulation (assuming I ovulated earlier).

Sorry for the rant I just wanted to see if anyone has experienced this or maybe someone out there is and this post resonates with them hah

I am so sorry for your loss. I dont have any experience in this situation, but I didnt want to read and run. I think you should just wait it out, love. If af happens to rear her ugly head, I would track it again for a couple of months just so you can have an idea of what to expect. Things may have changed since your MC. I really hope things work out for you. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->