Post d&c cycle. Any chance? Please help.

yourstruly10

Reaction score
Hello ladies.
I had a d&c on June 30th for a blighted ovum at 8 weeks. Since then my hcg hit zero 3 weeks ago and we were cleared to try again. My temps were all over the place for a while but I finally got a positive opk and a temp shift. I should be about 5 to 6dpo. I guess I'm just feeling really anxious and looking for some support.

Do you guys think I have any chance of a bfp this month. My chart is right here.

Thanks.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/330c53/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Sorry for your loss in not sure about temping as I don't do that.but you are definitely in with a chance and are more fertile after a mc too .good luck x

Sorry I can't help cos I don't temp but good luck!! This is my first time trying (providing my opks turn to 'peak' soon!) since my MC in June so fingers crossed for both of us xxx

Well, I had a D&C in April. My doc told me to wait two cycles before trying again. Our first cycle trying was last month (July) and we got a BFP at 10 DPO. It ended up being a chemical pregnancy, but there is always a 1/4 risk of that when you test early. Still, it was a BFP. I hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->