• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Post nasel drip

maryp0ppins

Reaction score
Is anyone else suffering from this? I seem to have TONS of it,everytime I try and cough it up I seem to start dry heaving.

I do. It makes me almost puke as well.

OMG, yes. It was awful in the first trimester (which was a great combo with my newly sensitive gag reflex) but it's a bit more bearable now. The only thing I found that helped (other than staying hydrated to keep things as thin as possible) was Zyrtec... But obviously that's not something I'd recommend taking every day. I was only given the green light on it because I have nasty allergies. Even then, I tried not to take it except in extreme situations. :-/

I hope you're feeling better soon. :hugs:

Yes, i have horrible allegies and sinus issues to begin with then with temp changes and season changes starting where i live it makes it worse. It definitely caused me to be more nauseous this past week 😕 I just try to stay hysrated and blow as much out as i can because i won't try to spit it out with how bad my gag reflex is and in general i don't find it helpful to eleviate the feeling.

I have it too, but i've had it before I was pregnant. My sinus problems seem worse now that i'm pregnant, though.

Same! It's one of the symptoms that made me think ok hmmm maybe I am pregnant. I have bad allergies but not usually in the fall and I seem to be suffering way worse than others. Yay us. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"