Post-Natal Embarassing Stories

Kimmy25

Reaction score
Heres two of mine...

So today was baby clinic and I was actually feeling quite good about myself as I had tamed the bedhead with straighteners and managed to apply a bit of make up (woohoo). So off we go to clinic everythings fine and hes gained 2lb 4oz in 2 weeks! :)..Anyway not long got back just looked down at my black top to discover Ive got milk stains all over it from when me and LO were snuggling after his feed and hes drooled on me! :dohh: No wonder I was getting funny looks from the 'yummy mummys' who incidentally I often wonder manage to look so polished any tips appreciated lol

After having my first son we went shopping I was walking around primani pushing the pram when a woman whispered excuse me...you have leaked through onto your trousers, it happened to me as well so thought I should tell you...omg I was mortified bought some new trousers and knickers got changed..looked at previous pair and they were covered in blood :blush:

Anyone else got any ??

Even know i have a constant white patch on my shoulder where Vinnie will dribble over my shoulder, its getting to the point where i forget and just leave the house lol

Oh and the 'yummy mummies' confuse me too how do they do it lol

I wee'd during sex >.<

Damn pelvic floor muscles... well a lack of!

I also answered the door with a breastmilk stained nighty to my neighbour after Jake had had a marathon screaming session. Good look ;)

I was trying to dry up at the time!!

my most embarrassing moment since having oliver was the conversation with the health visitor just after his birth when she measured his head (which was MASSIVE)

"wow, was this a vaginal birth?"
"yes..."
"WELL DONE!"

it's lovely to be congratulated on the size of my vagina! thank you!

never been so quick to brag about the fact i tore!

xemmax - :haha:

'Nipple leaks + white top' - need i say more lol

Just after i had Jessica when i was still in hospital i was just quietly staring at her sleeping in the plastic box thing when i just wet myself, all over the floor in front of her, i was so embarrassed, started crying, pressed the button emergency thing for someone to look after her while i changed, it was so embarrassing :cry:

Wet myself 2 more times after that but managed to recover from them far easier lol :flower:

I was cathaterised after Jake so I didn't have any urine leakage until it was removed :rofl:

Then the golden seal was well and truly broken!!

I feel even worse now! Everyone is so embarrassed about accidentally going out with milk stained tops on, is it bad that I do this knowingly and dont care??!! Or maybe it's because so few tops fit me!

I went out with dried spit up on me..noticed just as I was walking out the door.

The pathetic thing is, I just tried to scratch it off and rub it in :blush:

Great post! I know I have embarrassing stories, but it's been 6 years since I had my son, so I'll have to think about it! :p

Baby wipe it off?? lol which is what ive just done cant be bothered to iron :)

Haha what a great thread!!

I'd been feeding riley and I'd clipped up my bra but forgotten to pull my top up, so I'm sat there with one side covered up and the other not, but no body told me!!!

I'm sure I've done this on several occasions, so now, before I'm about to answer the door, I check I've got both boobs away!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->