Post-Natal Embarassing Stories

I always have baby sick/milk drool/ unexplained marks on me these days and the worst thing is I couldn't care less!

I sat down in a restaurant when Harrison was 1 week old, still with very sore episiotomy stitches... momentary lapse of judgement, misjudged how far away from the chair i was and sat down with such force i screamed and burst into tears :dohh: It was AGONY i thought id done myself another injury :rofl: Luckily my stitches were alright, i was in the Zizzi toilet, with a compact mirror looking at them to check :rofl:

Everyone was looking at me, and the waitress asked if i was ok! I couldnt tell them why so i just said "oh its hormones" LOL

I never looked at my stitches. I got OH to look though.

Was CONVINCED my bumhole had been stitched shut :rofl: I couldn't poo for days and days!!

Honestly, I was 100% convinced! I even asked the midwife!! It really felt like it ahahaha!

"WHY is there a lump of skin. WHYYY. They've sewn it shut haven't they. HAVENT THEY!"

:rofl: I checked mine all the time, i was obsessed!!

Oh god i have another one... i was out in public when he was about 3 weeks old, and he had a new cloth nappy on. It had been prewashed, but wasnt up to full absorbency yet. He was laying in my arms slightly to the side looking around the shopping centre, when he weed and it went all down the side of my dress! It missed the nappy where his legs were so skinny and got me instead!!

I had to tie a cardigan around my waist so you couldnt see it! It was a plain maxi dress, so there was a long dark patch covering most of my hip and leg :(

Was CONVINCED my bumhole had been stitched shut :rofl: I couldn't poo for days and days!!

same when I had my 3rd degree..i didnt poo for 2 weeks..and that reminds me only way I could was in the bath then I had to clean it out..my oh came in to see why i was crying in pain in middle of this :blush:

my most embarrassing moment since having oliver was the conversation with the health visitor just after his birth when she measured his head.

"wow, was this a vaginal birth?"
"yes..."
"WELL DONE!"

it's lovely to be congratulated on the size of my vagina! thank you!

never been so quick to brag about the fact i tore!

hahahah. Nate has a rather large head as well. In the 98 centile. Trust me to have to give birth to a baby with a head that big!

:rolf: Jake pee'd all over OH in Asda, it must have come over the top of his nappy! Rather him than me ;)

Can't believe I just typed ROLF instead of rofl. I love a bit of the Harris!

:rofl:

Ohhh the dreaded pooing! I felt like I was pushing another baby out every time!

We have no dignity left do we??? :haha:

:rofl: I checked mine all the time, i was obsessed!!

Oh god i have another one... i was out in public when he was about 3 weeks old, and he had a new cloth nappy on. It had been prewashed, but wasnt up to full absorbency yet. He was laying in my arms slightly to the side looking around the shopping centre, when he weed and it went all down the side of my dress! It missed the nappy where his legs were so skinny and got me instead!!

I had to tie a cardigan around my waist so you couldnt see it! It was a plain maxi dress, so there was a long dark patch covering most of my hip and leg :(

yeh, my eldest had a wee on my jeans at baby clinic so had to walk home with a massive wet patch :/

It was the burning of the pooing that was the worst part!! I felt like it was the first time i'd ever pooed in my life!

:rolf: Jake pee'd all over OH in Asda, it must have come over the top of his nappy! Rather him than me ;)

Riley pee'd in his own face!!

I couldn't stop laughin at him, he was only about a week old OH had to take over because I was in fits laughing!

nah shortie deffo no dignity left you leave that at the door the minute the pregnancy test says positive :)

LOL!! Jake has pee'd on me though, I just remembered, right after i'd gotten showered and dressed and really made an effort!!

lmao @ the pee on the face its soooo funny!

& Jake poo'd in the bath with OH. I nearly puked. So glad it wasn't me in there with him!! I don't know what I would've done!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->