• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Post-Natal Embarassing Stories

Shortie - My OH was amazing too, he even bathed me during labour and help me get off the toilet and change my pad hahaha!! Love him!

Shortie - My OH was amazing too, he even bathed me during labour and help me get off the toilet and change my pad hahaha!! Love him!

Craig was the same, he showered me, and with the pads and stuff, bless him!

Makes me wanna cry now he was such a star (now he's a useless lump hahaha:haha: just kiddin!)

LOL. Parkep with the waddling!!

I used laxatives too, im sure I still wouldn't have pooed to this day if i'd left it!

Oh this time around its the first thing i am going to take after delivery!! lol They were amazing!!!

i unfortunatly had the opposite on the poo front lol.

My muscles were so buggered that if i had to go i literally had to run, couldnt stop it, it just wanted to keep coming and i would be running trying to squeeze my bum to stop it so i would make the toilet on time. I always refused to go out untill i had had a poo.

Liam even changed my underwer while i was still in labour, because my bloody show had got on them... then my mum took all my labour clothes home to wash! Bless them. Id never let them near me normally but i couldnt change my knickers by myself :rofl:

God that sounds awful! & I thought peeing myself was bad enough.
They really should invent adult nappies after you've had a baby.

The sore milky boobs, the bruised v-jay jay, the stitched up bumhole. So attractive!!

i think mine was my first poop, i had sent oh to the shop so was just me and lo he was about 5days old and i suddernly got this feeling so i take Lo up with me to basicly pee out my bum hole and oh comes home right in the middle and starts asking me about my poop

The sore milky boobs, the bruised v-jay jay, the stitched up bumhole. So attractive!!

They do! They are called Depends :haha:

Have you not seen the adult nappies used for the elderly? Tenna knickers or something,

One old lady called them her 'fancy pants' and this name has stuck for them now forever!!

When LO was only a few days old me and OH were changing his nappy, just as we took his nappy off he peed and he got OH right in the face and in his eye. I then laughed so much I wet myself. So I went off to go clean myself up still laughing while OH was stood there yelling "my eye, my eye, it stings, why are you laughing!?" :haha:

Have you not seen the adult nappies used for the elderly? Tenna knickers or something,

One old lady called them her 'fancy pants' and this name has stuck for them now forever!!

Yeh massive pads and you put them in stretchy knickers I used to clean them up

For me the main one was being washed down by a HCA after the birth, because my ineffective epidural had given me a dead leg and I couldn't stand on it. I could stand on the other and everything else was perfectly mobile, but they said for safety reasons I couldn't get up. Well, tough job cos that leg stayed numb for nearly 2 days to some degree! They soon changed their minds when they realised they needed the labour room! But anyway, that was pretty embarrassing having a girl aged about 20 cleaning me down! NICE! I even said I'd do it myself, but no, none of that!

The other embarrassing thing (the only other I can think of) was when I had my 6 week check with my (male and early 50s) GP (who is, btw, lovely thankfully!). He asked me about contraception (which I said I wasn't really ready to decide on yet), then went on to talk about breastfeeding and periods (embarrassing enough when you feel like you're sat talking to your dad) and then he said 'well there's no rush I suppose.' I don't know what came over me or WHY I took what he said in the way I took it, but I blurted out 'no sex is the last thing on my mind.' :o And he went bright red! :o He actually meant (and was misguided in this advice but never mind) that as I was EBF and not had a period, I was safe for now (not true), but I obviously thought he meant 'no rush to have sex!' LOL!

All this talk of waddling, stitches, catheters and not being able to poo has brought back some very bad memories. I remember just walking to the loo or going to get some food while in hospital was so hard, I really hate to think what I looked like.

I dont think I've done anything embarassing and if I have I have probably blocked it out.

I think the most embarrassing thing for me was everyone and their uncle asking if I'd managed to pee yet! :dohh:I ended up being catheterised for a fortnight (before they taught me to do it myself as and when I needed) because bladder trauma meant I just couldn't "go" :blush:

when i was laid on my hospital bed the mw came round to do the bum parting check on me and perched on the bed next to me.

due to the painkiller they put up my bum (nice) my ass was basically numb. i couldnt seem to stop the farts coming out and knew i was "fart vunerable" whilst laid down. i went to sit up (to block the farts) and she insisted i stayed layed down.

... she was very discreet and didnt even flinch when one just ripped right out!

the shame.

when i was laid on my hospital bed the mw came round to do the bum parting check on me and perched on the bed next to me.

due to the painkiller they put up my bum (nice) my ass was basically numb. i couldnt seem to stop the farts coming out and knew i was "fart vunerable" whilst laid down. i went to sit up (to block the farts) and she insisted i stayed layed down.

... she was very discreet and didnt even flinch when one just ripped right out!

the shame.

:thumbup: this made me literally lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"