Post Partum Body does anyone else have this problem?!?!

amanda111308

Mama to 3 boys
Reaction score
Ok so I had a vaginal birth for my son and he is slightly over 14 months right now. I have absolutely no control of my bladder!! I'm serious after one baby I literally peed my pants before getting to the bathroom. It is awful if I laugh cough or even sneeze I dribble or full on pee. I have done kegel excersizes all through pregnancy and afterwards but it didn't help. Am I destined to be this way forever??? So sad... Next baby my damn bladder might just come out...

Oh my. I don't have it thus bad but whenever I'm in the shower it must be the warm water because I can't seem to stop myself from peeing. I'm sorry its so bad for you.....I've heard of it a lot so your not alone!

Pelvic floor exercises! I still wee a bit if I sneeze lol! I had an episiotomy and let's just say, I couldn't hold much in until I started doing daily pve!

I thought I'd escaped... but it turns out I pee every time I serve in tennis:dohh:

Back to the kegels...

It's terrible lol I always wear a panty liner if not a full out pad somedays because there is truly no other way to avoid messing my clothes otherwise. Definitely gonna have to talk to my doc and make sure it isn't out of control or with more levels and time it should get better. I am just nervous because me and hubs are planning to start ttc number 2 right away and I can't even imagine pregnancy with a growing baby pushing on my bladder and chasing my toddler around... I might as well swallow my pride and buy adult diapers hahahaha jk

I would go to your doctor and maybe suggest something else. It'd be good if you can avoid surgery but its there as a last resort (I've seen the procedure. Very clever actually!)

For now keep on doing your exercises!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->