post-partum hairloss has suddenly stopped...

hopefuljaners

Cautiously pg with no.3!!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies, Ok so a little background i have a 2yr old lb and a 19 week old lg - with my lb my hair started to fall out when he was about 5 months and was still very thin and hadnt started to grow bk at his 1st birthday - then I found out i was preg with lg after lb turned 1 and my hair got very thick and lush. when lg turned 14 weeks it started to fall out which i expected and i had two hugely noticeable bald patches at my temples, not this past few days ive noticed thatit isnt falling out anymore and the bald patches have regrown and my nails are lovely and long/strong...my question is has anyone else's postpartum hairloss only lasted this long or could it be a sign that i am pregnant again - i'm not on the pill as it send my mood crazy and i have to wait for swabs to get the coil and condoms cut off blood supply to OH but we have just tried being careful by pulling out/not dtd on middle two weeks of the month etc so its unlikely i'm pregnant but obviously possible. I was just wondering on others' experiences with pp hairloss if their's has stopped so quick and it just be normal?

Thanks for reading to the end :flower:

My two experiences have been different to each other, so it could well be normal. With DS1 I didn't have any hair loss after he was born. This time I'm still losing hair 6 months after the birth.
I would take a pregnancy test though since you haven't been using protection.

Mines lasted 6 months second time, i had no hair loss the first time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->