post partum symptoms mimicking early pregnancy?*UPDATED TEST RESULT PG1*

sarahchops86

lexie and logan's mummy
Reaction score
Hi there,
Im 10 weeks PP and for the past two weeks I've been feeling some familiar syptoms :wacko:. With lexie my early PG symptoms were bloat, tiredness, abdominal pains, back pain and tender breasts. Which im all now experiencing. I dtd at approx 4 weeks ish, 6 weeks and 7 weeks :dohh:. at 4weeks i was put on the mini pill but it made me bleed heavily so I switched to microgynon as my breastmilk had dried up after a nasty bout of mastitis. I have been umm-ing and ahh-ing about this for a couple weeks but today I've noticed my breasts are getting sharp shooting pains and the veins are very noticible again.
Anyone had a similar experience? What was the outcome? ~I will pop to tescos today when i get the chance for a frer.

thanks in advance for any advise

xx

I had similar but it wouldve been an immaculate conception for me :haha: I was dizzy, bloated, extra tired, bad skin and nauseaus but I think got a really heavy AF so def not pregnant. I've read other people with the same too but you should definately do a test to be on the safe side :hugs:

most definitely, i had similar symptoms and did lots of tests, i think it may just be the hormones getting back to normal? x

thanks thats reassuring! have got a test but dont need to pee yet will update later when i know

ohh my god
So I went ahead and tested, went to wash my hands came back and thought "oh good negative" went to turn away when i thought i spied a little something a vertical blue line :dohh: got my oh to look he said he couldnt see it. i took the casing off and could see it better then... he went to have a look at the window for better light and went very quiet. he can see it too. now it is SUPER faint so im not sure what to think. it came up at 2 mins though and i had the casing off within 5. whats the chances of it being an evap BEFORE the time limit?
I'll obviously test again with FMU tomorrow and if that still doesnt convince me ill get a frer or digi.
how sensitive are clearblue?
I will not take my pill today just in case but having took it up til now- could that hurt a baby??
my mind is all over the place my baby is 10 weeks old today
edited to add: the last time we dtd was approx 1 1/2 weeks ago

hey just wanted to say clearblue digi are quite sensitive mine came up the day my af was due. also cheap ones can be just as good im sure if theres any sort of line there its positive certainly sounds it too. im going to be spying on yr thread now !! sorry !! x x

blue dye ones are renouned for giving evaps. x Hope you get a clear result next time x

Good luck, hope you get a clear result that is one you want xxx

thanks everyone, yeah i tried to get either a digi or frer in both tesco and the chemist and they were sold out. will try boots tomorrow. have another blue dye one that i will use FMU with tomorrow
I was worried about evaps, this would be an evil one as its faint but its def blue.
Feel like im in limbo, scared if its positive but on the other hand i would be delighted! but trying not to think about it tonight- will update either way tomorrow x

good luck! :hugs: I dont think the pill wouldve hurt the baby (if there is one) but best not to take it until you know for sure :hugs:

Good luck, hope you get the result you're hoping for :hugs: xxx

good luck hope you get the result you want. Any news from your test this morning?

I think if a test is positive even only faint its likely u are.. dont think it says u r if u arent if you get me.. although i think i can be negitive if u r.. not v often but im sure its that way round. xx

Hey hun, I had the same thing the other week
Dont take the casing off cos I did the same thing and it came up possitive I think it was cos I was touching the test strip. My Af started the same day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->