Post transfer advice

Mexx

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I'm going for a FET tomorrow. What advice do you all have for post procedure? Food, rest, work or time off ? Would love to hear all your thoughts.
Thank you xxx

Hi Mexx
I went straight back to work after transfer and was fine but the following day i only worked half a day as I was a bit crampy and tired... I think your body will tell you what you need.. just listen to it :)
I have been eating as healthy as possible and having extra meat protein and omega three from fish in my diet since ET
My beta is this coming Wednesday

All the best with the transfer and TWW :hugs:

:dust:

Hi, I took 2 weeks off work as look after people with dementia and quite a demanding job
I rested first couple of days but day if transfer I got a sore throat and ended with a viral illness for a month so my couple days resting turned into a week but I did plan to just Potter about the house, walk the dog etc, nothing major
Didn't do bed rest but first 2 days sat on sofa with feet up
Good luck!

I took it easy for a day or so but didn't do bedrest. Try not to skydive or lift a car and you'll be fine :winkwink: Good luck!!

Hi! We've recently passed ivf with donor egg in Biotexcom. Transferred 2 nice 5-day blasts. So here are some of the tips recommended. ;)
After embryo transfer you should eat like you are pregnant with a healthy balanced diet with good nutrition and take your pregnancy vitamins including folic acid.
Have a little pineapple as it is high in selenium. But don't go overboard as it has a chemical in it that can cause uterine contractions.
I also had 5 brazil nuts a day for the selenium around treatment.
Some protein food with every meal.
Plenty of fruit and veg.
Of course you can have sparkling water and a little chocolate is fine, just don't go mad!
Avoid too much caffeine like tea/coffee/cola - but the odd glass is OK or the odd weak tea won't harm.
Try and avoid toxins generally like artificial sweeteners in huge amounts. Try and eat pure foods.
Avoid raw egg products, under cooked foods, shell fish. Avoid too much vitamin A - avoid liver or pate and don't take non pregnancy designed vitamin tablets.
Avoid medicines unless prescribed.
Wishing you the best with your treatment XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"