Post your not so big 20 week bump pics please

nlz2468

Reaction score
I'm 20+2 and still not showing not a bump at all :nope:.
I have a flabby B shape belly so somewhere underneith baby is prob hiding but i do feel down :cry: I WANT A BUMP NOW! so impatient..... can anyone else share there 20 week belly shots especially if your not showing still or if you have or had a very small bump around the same time. I would love to see :thumbup:

Thanks x x

Heres mine i took today at 20+2 first one is with my flabby B shape belly i am a size 16 sorry i know it's horrid i was a size 10-12 pre pregnancy after losing over 5 stone then as soon as i fell pregnant all i have done is eat crap and resulted in me putting weight back on i could cry :cry: and second pic is when i lift my flabby belly up you can see a round bulge which is hardish.

https://img809.imageshack.us/img809/938/picture0001zm.jpg

https://img840.imageshack.us/img840/9797/picture0004ll.jpg

here is 20 weeks, and 26+4

Attachments

• 20 weeks2.jpg
    20 weeks2.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 27
  • 26w4d.jpg
    26w4d.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 26

WOW! I can really relate to you and i think i will be looking the same around 26 weeks. Thanks for showing just goes to show everyones different but i guess i just get jelious of the bigger bumps and i have real bad bump envy.

People say don't worry and enjoy the time when your not so big coz then you'll be complaing about back ache but i don't care i would trade with anyone in a fash i would rather be in pain and feel massive with a bump and actually look pregnant :cry:

x

well i'm not pregnant anymore but here is my 19 week pic.
i can't find my 20 week but I was very small my whole pregnancy and only gained 16 lb.
But the thing is, during the moment i didn't feel like i looked pregnant but looking back now I looked bigger than I thought I was

Attachments

• 19 weeks.jpg
    19 weeks.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 50

WOW! I can really relate to you and i think i will be looking the same around 26 weeks. Thanks for showing just goes to show everyones different but i guess i just get jelious of the bigger bumps and i have real bad bump envy.

People say don't worry and enjoy the time when your not so big coz then you'll be complaing about back ache but i don't care i would trade with anyone in a fash i would rather be in pain and feel massive with a bump and actually look pregnant :cry:

x

You will get bigger hun :)
I'm actually opposite, and I love having a small bump, makes me feel like I won't be huge by the end, and maybe with fingers crossed I'll avoid stretch marks from getting too big. People still have no idea im pregnant if they are strangers, and people that do know do comment alot on how small I am. One thing I do hate, is being compared to someone thats just 2 weeks ahead of me, and how much smaller I am, and that I'll be the size of her soon. Kinda like they are talking to me like im still in 1st trimester and im not far along at all cause my baby carrys pretty well. Newsflash!!!!! I'm only 2 weeks behind, nd my baby is the same size as any other woman thats 27 weeks. :dohh:

Here's my 17 week bump. You can ONLY tell by my bare belly! Even when I wear skin-hugging shirts you can't tell it's a bump...I just look like a girl that has a few too many beers on the weekends :( I know just how you feel! I bet you'll pop out soon enough. I am already uncomfortable bending over so I can only imagine when I actually have a bump how hard it will be, so I guess you could look at it that way.

Oh, and I recently lost a lot of weight! So people probably just think I'm still fat. :haha:

Attachments

• 146.jpg
    146.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 20
96191767f20a593f35ba00ec21a0a5ed88fc95ae2a871fa41e641485122d28f10c479e88.jpg
19+6 think its staring to grow now but its still all down low and the b shape

thank you girls i must say all are lovely bumps keep them coming! :)

I think its strange coz i can feel movment and kicks but just not got a bump i mean if i lift my flab up (sorry tmi) then you can kinda see and feel a hardish bulge low down but thats it and my fat is hiding it all so i just look extra fat not looking pregnant at all :(

I hae major bump envy too! Mine's all round but at the top of my belly button it goes flat so it makes it look like a B! I dont think I hae a pic of my 20 week but here's my 16 wk black and white dress and my 24wk! If you look at my threads I complain about the shape of mine alot! :dohh:

And here's one of me hiding my flat un popy belly button! and it looks like a football lol

Attachments

• snapshot-42.jpg
    snapshot-42.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 5
  • snapshot-5.jpg
    snapshot-5.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 4
  • snapshot-43.jpg
    snapshot-43.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 4
thank you girls i must say all are lovely bumps keep them coming! :)

I think its strange coz i can feel movment and kicks but just not got a bump i mean if i lift my flab up (sorry tmi) then you can kinda see and feel a hardish bulge low down but thats it and my fat is hiding it all so i just look extra fat not looking pregnant at all :(

Maybe you can try one of those control top maternity pants? I have a Beband I wear over my unbuttoned pants, and it comes all the way up to my bra. It's great for smoothing things out a little bit.

Aww your bump doesnt look that bad! I was a size 10-12 too but I think it depends on how much loose skin you get after loosing weight! for me I'm still a 10 in stretchy tops or an M but if its tight im atleast a size 12 or if it's a dress I'm a 14! as my hips are quite big then I get skinny legs lol! I can't stop eating crap either so what I do now is buy like snack a jacks and healthy cereal bars! as I was eating4 packs of crisps a day lol!x

This is my 20 week bump. I was a size 12-14 pre pregnancy xx

Attachments

• 20 weeks.jpg
    20 weeks.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 12
THESE ARE HUGE ! Sorry in advance.
This is 19 weeks + 3 days lying down but i had to rotate the picture.
https://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l528/mandyc11/193.jpg

This one is around 20/21 ish weeks, forgot to make the weeks down :dohh:!
https://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l528/mandyc11/IMG01262.jpg

i sort of have a b bump it like sinks in a bit at my belly button and i am not plus sized overweight my bmi before preg was 20

I wish i would show.. but then again I hope im small over xmas. Wish there would be something there to show. Im 24 weeks now. The pic ive attached is at 22 weeks but i havent got any bigger yet. Everyone keeps saying i should be eating loads but i do eat and people/family doing my head in cause they keep saying that im not eating and it shows cause im not growing. My OH can vouch for me tht im eating. How much has everyone else put on?
I was size 10/12 pre pregnancy. Weighed 133lbs and now only weigh 138lbs at 24 weeks.

xxx

Attachments

• 2-11-11-2.jpg
    2-11-11-2.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 6
I wish i would show.. but then again I hope im small over xmas. Wish there would be something there to show. Im 24 weeks now. The pic ive attached is at 22 weeks but i havent got any bigger yet. Everyone keeps saying i should be eating loads but i do eat and people/family doing my head in cause they keep saying that im not eating and it shows cause im not growing. My OH can vouch for me tht im eating. How much has everyone else put on?
I was size 10/12 pre pregnancy. Weighed 133lbs and now only weigh 138lbs at 24 weeks.

xxx

Thats a really cute bump least its round hun and i can defo see it mines underneith all my fat so i just look like ive eaten extra pies :cry:
Ive put loads of weight on even family and friends have had a pick at me saying how much i have gained :growlmad:
I was 10-12 pre pregnancy after loosing over 5 stone i was a healthy bmi and it took over 7 months to lose the weight and then when i fell pregnant ive put loads back on i haven't stopped eating which really sucks and its my own fault i know hence i can't see any bump making an appearance soon as my flabby tummy is hiding it :nope:
Dreading being weighed by the midwife at my next appointment at 25 weeks!
I reckon i have gained around 21lbs so far this pregnancy last time i checked was when i was 10weeks pregnant i had gained a whoping 14lbs and i know i have gained more since then oh no :(

xxx[/QUOTE]

Thats a really cute bump least its round hun and i can defo see it mines underneith all my fat so i just look like ive eaten extra pies :cry:
Ive put loads of weight on even family and friends have had a pick at me saying how much i have gained :growlmad:
I was 10-12 pre pregnancy after loosing over 5 stone i was a healthy bmi and it took over 7 months to lose the weight and then when i fell pregnant ive put loads back on i haven't stopped eating which really sucks and its my own fault i know hence i can't see any bump making an appearance soon as my flabby tummy is hiding it :nope:
Dreading being weighed by the midwife at my next appointment at 25 weeks!
I reckon i have gained around 21lbs so far this pregnancy last time i checked was when i was 10weeks pregnant i had gained a whoping 14lbs and i know i have gained more since then oh no :([/QUOTE]

Hun i bet youl just pop out over night. :) have u had your midwipre appointment for your weigh in yet? I had mine the other day, the 24 weeka. Starting weight was 60kg now im around 64. Which was 8lb gain. I was panicking because i have had eating issues in the past but i keep reasuring myself i HOPE its all baby lol. What bout ur app?

xxx

Hun i bet youl just pop out over night. :) have u had your midwipre appointment for your weigh in yet? I had mine the other day, the 24 weeka. Starting weight was 60kg now im around 64. Which was 8lb gain. I was panicking because i have had eating issues in the past but i keep reasuring myself i HOPE its all baby lol. What bout ur app?

xxx

Thanks hun im 21+2 now and still no bump :cry:

I next get weighed at my 25week midwife appt so not for another 4 weeks yet x

I know what you mean. I am 22 weeks ans still don't look pregnant. I took this picture last week.

Attachments

• 297575_273567476013151_100000797013560_667241_1520182860_n.jpg
    297575_273567476013151_100000797013560_667241_1520182860_n.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583