Post your OPKs from the 2WW (any from ovulation to AF/BFP)

Following! I took a positive opk on Saturday and since have only had a faint line! Feeling so sick though with cramps!!! 4dpo

I'm having terrible cramps since Ov. I'm pretty sure I'm 4DPOS, possibly 5.
Usually my OPKs are stark white by now. I just took this one. It is not positive but it is unusually dark for me! I'm expecting AF in 4-5days as I only have a 9-10 day LT

This def isn't positive however, doesn't it seem pretty dark?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 7
This is mine 4dpo. Line is very light. Not giving anything away this early! Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 7
Haha. Always has to leave ya wondering!

How r u feeling today? I've been having cramps since ov.
They don't seem as bad this AM but still bothersome.

Here is my OPK from today. It is way darker than last night. In fact it is actually positive. The test line is darker than the control line IRL. Last nights test my urine was held for four hours. Today it was SMU and I only held it 1.5hours. I am def not ov.ing as I have zero signs. (I always get crazy ovulation symptoms, like drippy EWCM for four days straight,etc)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 12
Here is my OPK from today. It is way darker than last night. In fact it is actually positive. The test line is darker than the control line IRL. Last nights test my urine was held for four hours. Today it was SMU and I only held it 1.5hours. I am def not ov.ing as I have zero signs. (I always get crazy ovulation symptoms, like drippy EWCM for four days straight,etc)

Wow!!! How many DPO ARE you now???
I need to pee about every hour and I'm having constant cramping. Very light cramping but I can feel it. Trying not to psych myself up and it's only my second month of trying... But that opk is super dark!

I took two more OPKs today. The last was taken about an hour ago. Here it is...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 8
I think I am about 7DPOs maybe 6dpos. I'm not totally certain but that's in the ballpark

Looking good! Unfortunately nothing is every a clear indicator of pregnancy until a positive pregnancy test!!! Back to watching the clock tick for me. Maybe I'll take an OPK again when I get home just for fun lol

Weak as OPK tonight! Back pain and frequent peeing all day though

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 4
Here is my OPK from today. AF is either due tomorrow or Monday. *Maybe* Tuesday depending on my luteal phase.

So it was still super dark, but the weird thing is that I had spotting today. :shrug: so either AF is going to start or could be IB (which I've had before other pregnancys). I reckon AF but only time will tell. I think its odd how dark this OPK is though. And also, I didn't take a pic of the OPK from this Morning :dohh: but that one was most def positive. This one was taken tonight-at the same time I had spotting.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 9
I took and OPK today at 7DPO and it was slighter darker then the last time I tested. still not positive though.. noticed a spec of blood on a liner last night. but nothing since?

7DPO and caved and did a preg and ovulation test. Stark white on the HCG preg test but what looks like a BFP on the OPK!! Found a spec of blood on a liner yesterday so I'm starting to get excited!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 7
following :)

i'm not going to participate thought because i did take opk that last two cycles and it always made me sad/over analyze so i will just watch you gals do it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->