posted bfp on 19th but can i ask?????

loobo83

Reaction score
Does anyone keep testing even though they have had a positive already. I am just so scared the line wont get darker and something wrong. I have already went through a d&c this year and totally worry all the time that something might go wrong. Anyone the same??

Yes I'm still testing, I had a heavy bleed before I tested positive and wasn't really sure it was a BFP at first so I've been testing every 2 days to make sure the lines getting darker (it's become an obsession at the moment).
I've got an appt at the docs this week though so hopefully they'll put my mind (and my obsessive testing) to rest!

I think these first 12 weeks are so scary. I was the same with #1 and found I couldn't feel easy about it until I'd had the first scan and had visible proof everything was ok x x

I had a 3-4 day bleed around af time and a week later I started having brown spotting which has carried on for two weeks now!!! I'm waiting for my 2nd blood results to either confirm pregnancy or not. I have been testing now for over two weeks - Some might say i'm obsessed :dohh:

I got my bfp sunday and tested again yesterday and am going to agian tomorrow! haha.. I just want to be sure my lines are getting darker, which so far soo good.. If you feel like you want to test than just do it! haha...

I think its perfectly normal to keep testing hun. BUT the darkness of the line does not indicate anything so please don't look for the lines to get darker to reassure you. They are simply positive or negative, and don't give an indication of 'how' pregnant you are. Also, one piece of advice is STAY AWAY FROM THE DIGIS. They are not always accurate and I've known too many people now get worried because they are not getting the number of weeks pregant they expect and everything is perfectly fine.

Oh, and Congratulations!!!!

Does the darkness of the lines not signify anything? I got my bfp on saturday and keep hoping the lines will get darker and put my mind at rest a bit that this is really happening!!!

Mine didn't start getting really dark till way after af was due. You may find a slight darkening if you test 48-72 hours apart and you use the same brand, but even then, dye varies from test to test. Leave it a week and test... you'll soon see the difference!! x

Thank you :thumbup: I'm still in a state of shock and convinced it's all going to go wrong! I'll try to hold off testing for a good few days and see what difference it makes. Stick bean juice to everyone!

Yes hun, I took 9 tests in total dont worry its a waste of money but we still do it for reassurance

it's so difficult not too. I test until about 24 dpo as had a feeling it was chemical. It wasn't thank god

I did 16 tests in total

I lie..... I did one last night at 6+6 - :rofl:

I tested again the other day because I had an extra test. The pregnancy line came up before the control line and it's really dark!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->