Posted on another (quieter thread) But am really worried

kellze

Reaction score
Good morning

I have had 2 miscarriages, one at Christmas and one in April both around 8 weeks. I am currently 9 weeks pregnant and saw healthy baby with heartbeat on a scan last Friday.

I had been having regular and intense nausea though no actual sickness and my boobs hurt like crazy.

My nausea has tailed off and the boobs don't hurt anywhere near as much. I am so scared and feel like such a whinger.

Plus....my pelvis has started to hurt like crazy, just like towards the end of a full term pregnancy where your bones seem to separate. Is this a bad sign??

Those all sound like positive signs of pregnancy. Over analyzing can make you feel convinced of anything. Enjoy your healthy check up and try not to worry!

I have seen many woman freak out about symptoms coming and going, including myself. It's completely normal for them to.come and go. Enjoy having a couple of days off because it will be back soon. Even still my boob pain comes and goes

I am sorry to hear about your miscarriages, but the symptoms you are describing all seem totally positive to me. I get very early aching in my hips too and it is because the hormone Relaxin is already loosening up your muscles and joints to make room for the baby's growth and birth. It is also very normal for nausea to start subsiding around 9 weeks. So try not to worry too much :)

I'm in a similar situation so I know how you feel. My symptoms eased a lot around 8 or 9 weeks and then Sunday, I had a small bleed! I was so worried. But when I finally had a scan on Monday, it showed a healthy little baby and all the other signs (cervix length, fluid level etc) were perfect. Doctors aren't worried at all. And these past few days my symptoms have come back with a vengeance, to the point where I was nearly sick at the supermarket yesterday. I know it's hard, but try to think positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->