Posted this in M/C but putting here too...need advice or thoughts ;)

deeder31

Reaction score
So this is my story. I have two wonderful kids ages 7 and 9 and now remarried and have been trying again since last year. We fell pregnant in Oct 09 heard the heartbeat and thought everything was ok, the only thing was that I never felt pregnant. At 8 weeks the baby had no heartbeat but I didnt find this out till I was supposidly 10wks. I started spotting for two days then heavy bleeding followed by contractions and "labor", was in the ER for the night they said I didnt need a D and C. The bleeding continued for a week then one night I woke up and had passed the baby. The most traumatic thing that has ever happened to me. So the day after the bleeding completly stopped and I felt fine emotionally and physically so me and DH started TTC again. Now almost three weeks later, I have tested a preg. test that came up neg so I know my hcg is gone now, and now I have super sore breasts, nausea, dizzy, headaches and tired and moody. I never felt this way with the other preg. I am waiting another few weeks to test but I feel pregnant but I am so concerned that its in my head. Has anyone felt pregnant after a m/c? Or got pregnant again straight away without AF? Please any comments are appreciated. Thanks!

hello i miscarried 4 weeks ago and still get the odd feeling i pregnant then remember im not which i find very odd and sometimes upsetting ,it is possible for you to get pregnant straight away after miscarrying its just hard to figure out when you will ovulate so you cud get caught with out having an af hope this is of some help to you and good luck ttc xxx

deeder,
It took me a while for all the hormones to leave my body and things to get back to normal. I still had lots of pg symptoms for a few months after the MC. I hope and FXX it is pg but dont be concerned if it is not can take our bodies awhile to get back on track.

I too miscarried in Oct '09. Had to ahve a d and c. I swear I had sore breast for another month or so. Even though my hcg levels finally went down I felt the effects for a while. Some bodies take more time to get back to normal. Pregnant right again was not a worry cause we were not yet trying. So worst case scenario you have the doctor do a blood test. Hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->