postnatal bleeding 7 weeks after delivery

Discussion in 'Postnatal Support' started by mum2b yeeppe, Oct 14, 2008.

1. mum2b yeeppe

mum2b yeeppe Active Member

i dont know if anyone can help but i had my baby 7 weeks ago and im still bleeding, the thing is i had the after birth bleeding that finished on week 4 then four days later i started bleeding fresh blood which i guessed was a period, i stopped bleeding a week later then i started bleeding fresh blood again i think is another period im on the pill but im confused if this is normal and when will it stop!

2. Charlotte-j

Charlotte-j Mum of 2.

not sure what it could be, if ur worried tho make a doctors appointment :)

:hugs:

3. Donna79x

Donna79x Mummy to Rihanna Paige x

Hey I am similiar.... mine really tailed off beginning of week 3 and was brown blood for week before that.... now since Tues I am getting fresh red blood again and worried too.....

Is this normal we wonder???

xx

4. Donna79x

Donna79x Mummy to Rihanna Paige x

Oh oh its getting worse n now painful..... I have been out n about today, been to work to show her off and the car seat is heavy so maybe I have done too much.... looks like a relaxing day tomorrow for me..... HV is coming on Monday so will have a chat with her and see what she says.... xxx