Postpartum AF

nikky0907

Reaction score
After giving birth, did AF become better, worse, or stayed the same for you?

Cause before I got pregnant I was blessed with the most perfect :witch:.
Zero pain, light flow, short duration (5 days max) and on the dot every 28 days.

Now after I gave birth they are horrible! :cry:
Heavy, crampy, the first two days of it I'm white as a ghost! And it last longer and comes on every 26 days!

I thought it will get better now that I'm on birth control but still nothing! :hissy:
Am I alone in AF hell?
xxxx

I can't help hun I'm still waiting but didn't want to read and run :hugs:

Mine stayed the same, but they are different for everyone. Sometimes the first couple can be pretty bad.

I am the exact same as you! I just started my bc this week though, so I will let you know if it changes anything for me. What are you on? I am on Yasmin.

ive just gone onto contraception.. so hoping will catch my cycle early..

i suffer from endemetrious and without the ocp i have heavy periods tht confine me to be the first few days and tend to last anything up to three weeks...

i was told before i fell pregnant tht having kids can be a partial cure for endo.. so heres hoping!

After having Jade my periods improved as I started with reasonable heavy periods as a teenager. Then when I had Alfie OMG they are the worst I could ever imagine - heavy is an understatement :( I am also on for around 7 days too.

I am hoping this LO will put me back to a light flow and a few days long. x

mine were horrible before i got pregnant.. regular, but painful and heavy. so i can kind of sympathise with you..
now i'm on BCP tho and i'm not having periods, but i'm still getting horrible pains at the time AF is due...
i dont know what you have over there, but we have a pill called Feminax here thats just designed for period pain, and personally, it used to work wonders!!!! or a hotwater bottle on your belly when the pain starts.. :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->