Postpartum/breastfeeding TTC/cycle query

Wishing_well

Reaction score
Apologies if tmi.

I'm currently 14m pp after #3 and have only had one period. I assumed they had returned properly, and started getting ovulation symptoms 2 weeks later. But lately I've started getting really watery cm, slightly pink at times, but then changes back up ewcm.
I have no idea what going on but it's starting to irritate me - I can't go without a liner and have no idea when it's going to stop! It's been 3 weeks now.

I had no problems after my other two children. Periods retuned at 6m and 11m (tandem feeding) but we're normal and regular straight away.

Picture attached of today. What is going on?! 😩

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    21.1 KB · Views: 0
It can take a while for your periods to come back regularly while breastfeeding. With my 3rd I didnt have pp af until 14 months and fell pregnant the next cycle. With my youngest I had my first pp af at 18 months and they have come every 29 days since. The only thing I've been doing differently is taking Apple cidar vinegar daily. 1 tbs in a pint of water every morning to help balance my cycles and its really working. I'm hoping to ttc in February however my husband works away a lot so we'll go with the flow.
But yes can totally have a period and then not have one for a few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->