• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Postpartum nausea?

laura109

Reaction score
Is this a thing. Linked to hormonal changes? I went out the bedroom yesterday into a bright light to make a feed. My head instantly started to throb with the light. This is pretty normal for me to get a few times a year. I blamed it on the broken sleep. I went downstairs took paracetamol and two hours later topped it up with ibuprofen. Managed to take my daughter to playgroup. My head stopped hurting but the mild queasy feeling stayed. That seemed strange all day yesterday on and off I felt nauseous but mildly. My partner sent me to. Bed for a rest and kept the baby downstairs. Through the night I've been waking up still feeling nauseated mildly. I don't feel ill though as such and it's not progressing. Could this be hormones. We haven't been anywhere the 4 days before yesterday other than walks so I can't see how it would be a bug.

Thank you

My son is almost four weeks old now just to add and I have had a few headachy mornings

Could it be a migraine? I never had them, but started with one not long after my daughter was born. I got lots when I was pregnant with dd2. Think mine were related to hormones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"