Postponing TTC

apreslaube

Reaction score
So my husband and I were talking about it and came to the decision to postpone our September TTC date to sometime in 2015. Maybe late spring We are moving out of state and starting new jobs in the summer, so we just realized that September would be too soon. We wouldn't be settled yet and that would be SO messed up to start a good job and get pregnant right after. Pretty unprofessional right?

So I'm kind of sad about it. I know in my head it's the right thing, but my heart is like, aww baby :( LOL :nope:

Anyway so that's my update :p

awww man, that sucks. It is hard having to wait for something like this....I think we are all suffering a little bit. Baby Fever is a serious thing! Its like an addiction for me sometimes...its all I think about!

But, i wish u the best of luck and i hope everything works out for u !

Sorry to hear that you have to wait :( but just think.. It will be better in the long run, having a baby when everything is set in place! So you can completely focus on your growing family :) that's what I keep on thinking :)

Aww sorry about that. But I'm sure you guys are making a sensible decision to do what's best for you and your future bubba! I'm sure with the moving and change of jobs, your ttc date will come by in no time! :)

:cry: Like everybody else has said it's horrible but probably is for the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"