Potential "opps"

Annaisamama

Reaction score
Sooo New Years seems to be a popular one for little mishaps lol

Well my story is on New Year's eve my hubs and I had intercouse and he doesn't think he pulled out in time. He didn't finish all the way inside but he thinks he leaked the first part inside. If I got pregs, we'd both be totally fine with it but aren't ttc. At that time I was 5 days from ovulation.

Has anyone ever gotten pregnant when intercouse happens 5 days before ovulation?

Or gotten pregnant with pullout in general?

All the ladies in the tww might need something to talk about anyway 😉

I can't comment on how many days before o, because we weren't tracking/trying, but DS was conceived using the pullout method. And DH had perfect execution! We never had an oops. So, although the chances are small, it is possible!!

As for the timing, sperm can live for several days in the right environment, although I think it's unlikely as well.

You have a shot, really no telling til AF is due!

It's pretty unlikely unless you had several days of really favorable cervical mucus to keep the sperm alive. It is possible(7 days is usually the max) but highly unlikely- most sperm in creamy cm lives about 2 days, in watery about 3 and in ew 4-5 . It's an acidity thing with the ph of our bodies vs the sperm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->