Potty question

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
I cant remember if this happened with Dan as it was soooooooooooo long ago :dohh: (how old do I feel :cry:)
Anyone who has potty trained recently or is in the process of potty training a boy, does your little one dribble ?? Dec is now fully day time potty trained and can even go to the toilet on his own :happydance: if he doesnt have a belt on but the one problem we have is he will always dribble a little before he says he needs to pee-pee, not a hugh amount just a little dribble on his pants. I dont want him to start smelling :nope:

Anyone else in the same boat and is it normal for little boys to dribble a little ??

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies :thumbup:

Jacks been trained for about 2-3 months now. He doesnt dribble.
Id say that hes leaving it too long before hes deciding to go. I used to say to jack, as soon as you get that feeling ("that fimbley feeling!!" lol) u must go, and not wait any longer.

Perhaps, on the occasions he is dribbling, hes too engrossed in what hes doing and leaves it as long as possible?

But he has done so well to be trained during the day, just remind him to go sooner. :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->