Potty's Hurt-Will I have back Labor?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by heaven, Nov 20, 2011.

1. heaven

heaven Mommy of 2 Beautiful Girl

Potty number two's hurt. A different kind of hurt though. Feels like pressure of baby and like I am going to push her out. (felt like that the past few days peeing too-like she was going to slide right out) Is this a sign of back labor? Anyone else have tons of pressure there? I didn't w/ last baby.

2. babyhopes22

babyhopes22 Single mum of 1

ooooooooo this is the same thing iv been experiencing except iv had cramping on and off and sharp stabbing pains inside my nunu lol i will be stalking to see what people say as i would quite like to no myself lol

3. heaven

Ya, I've got those pains too. Feels like a nerve from the other side of my cervix downwards. Like pinches or something.

I hope someone knows....:O

4. hwills41

hwills41 Well-Known Member

I've heard it is the baby getting lower in your pelvis and being on the sciatic nerve. I've also got this pain sometimes, so annoying!

5. heaven

They can feel baby's head at internal, so she is right there. It seems to not be so bad this week w/ pressure.