Potty's Hurt-Will I have back Labor?

heaven

Mommy of 2 Beautiful Girl
Reaction score
Potty number two's hurt. A different kind of hurt though. Feels like pressure of baby and like I am going to push her out. (felt like that the past few days peeing too-like she was going to slide right out) Is this a sign of back labor? Anyone else have tons of pressure there? I didn't w/ last baby.

ooooooooo this is the same thing iv been experiencing except iv had cramping on and off and sharp stabbing pains inside my nunu lol i will be stalking to see what people say as i would quite like to no myself lol

ooooooooo this is the same thing iv been experiencing except iv had cramping on and off and sharp stabbing pains inside my nunu lol i will be stalking to see what people say as i would quite like to no myself lol

Ya, I've got those pains too. Feels like a nerve from the other side of my cervix downwards. Like pinches or something.

I hope someone knows....:O

I've heard it is the baby getting lower in your pelvis and being on the sciatic nerve. I've also got this pain sometimes, so annoying!

They can feel baby's head at internal, so she is right there. It seems to not be so bad this week w/ pressure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->