Pounding Headaches

jlon

Reaction score
Is anyone else suffering from these? I Never get headaches, ever. yet this is my 3rd his week, and not just a slight pain but a full on can't-do-anthing-else pain :(

Could I be low in sugar or err something else? I'm not really sure about how all this works. Have had a half a paracetamol but am too afraid to take anything else... :hissy:

Yeah im getting them as well.
Make sure your drinkin plenty of water, rest, and im using the 4head roll on.

Me too, started at around 5weeks,eased off at week 10,back again now though :( tried to get through them without taking paracetamol but I gave up and took some as the headaches were pretty intense.

Yes I would suggest drinking as much water as possible and munching throughout the day. If you start getting sensitive to light or sound then you might want to see your doc. If you're stressed it could be tension headaches. Squeeze your head (your temple area) with your palms and if it gets better then it's tension. Then you can just work on trying to relax!

Hope they get better hon.

Thanks ladies, at least I know it ain't just me :) I'm going to try drinking a lot more water...

Am feeling slightly better now phew!

Me too :hugs: my tips would be to drink plenty, i know it means you'll be peeing almost constantly but i find my headaches are more frequent and worse if i get a bit dehydrated. Also eating little and often and just getting plenty of sleep. I was asleep at 7.30 last night!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->